1.0 Chapter 2: Father

Adrien's POV:

I enter the car and the fragrance of perfume fills my nostrils. My father is sitting in the car.
"Father?!" I say, shocked to see him.
"Adrien, don't waste my time. Get in, you have a photoshoot with me in thirty minutes. I need to work after. We need to finish this." He says.

I slowly get in and slump my shoulders even more.
"Is Nathalie coming?" I ask.
"No." Father says, without showing any emotions. I look out the window and see the people outside.

A son playing with his mother. I look away. It would have been better if mother never left. It would be better for me.

Gorilla drives us to a pond site in a park. Numerous times me and Ladybug have met here. Mostly because I make her.

I miss her. She isn't the same girl I met...maybe that's what growing up feels like. Changing ourselves. But how can I change myself, when I don't have a personality. Father does everything for me.

It really isn't all dreamy to be Adrien Agreste. I'd rather be Chat noir forever. At least...people see him instead of a facade.

I pose as the photographer tells me to and my father just stands there with no expression. I smile and think of Ladybug instead.

She's the one I love. She's the one I'll love forever. I'm in love with her. And I will be forever. I can take think of any other girl but her. Even Kagami didn't help. I dated her because I felt something there. I just didn't know it was just a simple and small crush's and break from Ladybug.

Because Ladybug is everything. No matter how brave she is. She's also kind, strong and a leader. She's beautiful and her bluebell eyes shine as she helps the people of Paris.

She's more than just Ladybug. But she's also a heroine of so many girls out there. She's a example of strength, bravery, loyalty, kindness and leadership. She leads like it's second nature. She fights with brains and brawns.

The photoshoot ends and I again am in the limo with my Father.

Wishing once again I wasn't here.

I look at the time and I see that it's almost time to meet Ladybug.

I calm my nerves and I hurry to my room, excusing myself as I'm "sleepy."

"Where my cheese?!" Plagg asks.
"Seriously, Plagg. Cabinet." I tell him. He flies out my shirt and eats five pieces before I yell...
"Plagg! Claws out!" I transform as green light envelopes me and I purr in delight as I jump and use my baton to jump roof from roof.

I ready put my phone at work as it plays the soundtrack as I patrol Paris with Ladybug.

I meet her at the Eiffel tower and I pop up beside her.
"Sorry, I'm late, Bugaboo!" I say in delight. She smiles and nods.
"Your civilian self keeping you, Chatnoir?" She asks.
"Only for a little while, M'Lady." I answer quickly, not wanting her to think I didn't care about patrol or didn't care about meeting her in time. She's worth being in time for.

She nods.
"I'll take the parks and schools today. Meet you back here, Kitty." She winks. I wink back.
"I will, M'Lady!" I bow. She flings herself up and vanishes in-between the buildings.
"I love it when she calls me that!" I sigh. I go to the other side this time.

Everything again seems perfectly fine. I sigh as I see Ladybug sitting on the railing of the Eiffle Tower. I sit beside her calmly.
"Nothing?" Bugaboo asks, frowning.
"Nothing. Do you think ShadowMoth is taking a break or something?" I ask her.
"I don't know, Kitty. But I'll make sure you have that Miraclous on you at all times. I have a feelings he's planning something big." She says.
"Sadly, I think so too, M'Lady." I say.
"You okay?" I ask.
"Yeah...I'll take your leave now. Sleep tight, Bugaboo!" I wink and use my baton to jump roof from roof.