I guess i fucked it up this time.

The title doesn't correspond to this chapter I hope you like it let me know if you want more at the end

Song: little lion man by Mumford & Sons

SHIRABUS POV:

I started my adventure to school on the side walk, kicking and stepping on crunchy leaves on the way.

Today I hope to see a certain ash blonde with dark tips at school. If I wait another minute and Ill find out.

I hope Eitas here.. I really don't want to deal with Tendou by myself, he's just setting me up for failure. Sigh, it's only been 3 weeks since we started dating.

This Jenny girl I've never met is already taking him away from me. This new girl at school has a LOT of classes with Semi, almost like she planned it. Kinda scary.

I continue to think until my thoughts get interrupted by a lady I've never seen before.

"Watch where your going fatass! The world already had one dumb bitch" she said as she pointed to her friend behind her.

"I'm sorry for living, Jenny" dang I feel sorry for that girl, anyway, so this is Jenny huh?.

"oh my god, im so sorry, I wasn't looking where-"
she cut me off. Rude.
"Well duh you wouldn't have bumped into me if you were watching where you were going, would you?"

She rudely says. Pushing me to the ground she whispers " if you say anything, I'm digging your grave tonight, you bitch."

Confused and scared but nodding my head anyway. she switches her mood from crazy bitch to 'innocent girl'.

I'm surprised when she starts acting nice and helping me up from the ground. She asked if I was okay and if I needed anything.

Then I realised Eita was behind me. "Omg 'bu are you okay what happened!" He says, he sounds worried. "I-" I start saying.

"He fell down after some biker ran into him and I ran over here to ask if he was okay! It's wonderful that he is" fake bitch, I'm almost impressed. Sigh key word, almost.

"I'm alright, I promise". Jenny gives me a mood to do something. I bow, as a thanks and started walking off ,Semi following me by behind.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother trying to be nice to people when everyone acts like a petty bitch, that got nothing for Christmas.

"Are you okay?" My lover asks. "Oh, yes ofc." I reassure him so he doesn't have to go to class worrying.

I hope Eita doesn't leave me for a rude whore like Jenny, or even Jenny herself. But the easy things are now, she's got him wrapped around her finger.

^i just realised this didn't make sense 🤣🤣 it's funny so I'm going to leave it, I think it said something like " but how things are going right now" I'm not sure 😂 anyways

THERES THE FIRST CHAPTER THIS IS ANGST I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ITS VERY LATE SO I DID THIS IN A RUSH. THIS MIGHT BE AN ANGST TI FLUFF BUT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE READ THE FIRST CHAPTER AND WANT MORE. COMMENT IF YOU WANT ANGST TO FLUFF OR JUST PURE ANGST. BYE LOVE YOU GOODNIGHT❤️❤️

536 WORDS.