Chapter 1 : A new life

(Bayley's pov) it was 7:00 am and my clock went crazy it was time for a new life at a new school I've left my old school because of sexual harassment and shootings so my mom sent me to a new high school I had no friends my whole life I was called weird and stupid etc"
I went downstairs and went in the kitchen for breakfast I wasn't ready for a new school I was nervous my mom told me to relax I can't everything is going to be so...different I told her you're going to be fine trust me everyone is going like you she said ok I said then went out the door to the bus and sat at the back of the bus alone just staring into the window until we stop to pick up some blue haired girl she had glasses which she looks cute with.
She sat next to me I scooted away from her because she seemed a little off
Hi the girl said in a low voice hi I said in a weird way um I'm Sasha...Sasha Banks she said I'm bayley Martinez nice to meet I said
Hey do you have a pencil I forgot mine I was in a rush the blue haired girl said in a claiming voice uh sure here I said and gave her a pencil thank you so are you new here I asked her
Yea we are about to move to a new house so I have to come here I have no friends I'm trying to find some.
I looked at her she had her head slightly down the whole time are you ok I asked yes I'm ok I guess she said it as she look all the way at me she was beautiful she was glowing her skin was perfect and she had a pretty smile I couldn't stop looking at her it's like she looked into my heart which was beating fast.
We got into the school and was handed a schedule with all my classes on it hey can I see your schedule the blue haired girl said oh we have the same 1 period and 6 period do you wanna go down there now she asked me
Yea I guess I said nervously.