Chapter 1

It was a tipical sunday afternoon at 5:00pm i was lying on the couch whatching "This is Us" by One Direction and eating ice cream . The wether was not nice it was pouring down out side. I heard a knock on the door "who is it?"my 14 year old brother asked "I don't know" i said as i made my way to the door to check who it was. I wasen't expecting anyone today. I opened the door and it was my bff Sara. "What are you doing here?" i asked , she was trying to say something but i couldn't understand her ; she was freaking out. I let her in and gave her a cup of water after 30sec. she started to talk i bearly understood "l-l-l-liam p-p-payne" she said i got so worried "what happened with him ?" i asked she started again "h-h-h-he f-f-f-ollowed me back!!!!!!!" we both started to scream and jump around everywere my bro PJ (pablo javier) came out of his room "WHATS GOING ON??????!!!!!!" he asked "liam payne followed me back" sara said. i put the ice creame back in the frezzer. "And so what are you going to do about it?"

A/N: this is so exited to me this is my very first chapter of my very first book , you guys tell me if i should coutinue with the story and if i should keep on writing stories.;).xoxo carla