Introuduction.

She was starving, dirty and everybody walking past her was not helping, seeing this made her feel sad for this world and for other people, she hoped if anybody else is starving they can live another day, She probably is going to end up starving to death.

Then this Lady with a hood walked up to her and crouched down "Where are your parents?" She asked her, "I don't know." She replied, "Any friends or family that are waiting for you?" She shook their head no. "Would you like to stay with me until I can help you find your family?" She sat there suspicious on why a random lady on the street would want to help her...

"Are you trying to kidnap me?" She asked, the lady shook her head no, "kidnapping a child is against my morals, besides I've got children of my own" she said to the little girl. "How about I tell you my name and you tell me yours?" She said to them trying to give a solution, the little girl nodded her head yes, agreeing with the solution, "alright my name is Elizabeth but if you feel like it's too long, you may call me Ellie" the woman replied. "My name is Alice, do you have any food? I'm a bit hungry." Alice asked, Ellie (I'm not going to be writing her full name out that much-) took out a Carmel chocolate bar, "I'm afraid that's all I can offer you for now, would you like to come with me so I can help you find your family or somebody to look after you?" Asked Ellie.

Alice nodded her yes, little did she know how much trouble and chaos she would cause just by that one decision..

Why hello there lovely reader, now I would just like to say that I'm sorry this isn't that long but I promise other characters will make up for it.
To start off with some information this is my first book, so please correct me or give me ideas for chapters, I'd love to hear some theories about the characters you will be reading about. Have a nice day/night.