Awakening

12:28pm
Thursday

**Ashtons pov**
I wake up with a small headache and get out of bed only to be greeted by Aeron, normally when Aeron wakes up he'll sit next to my bed facing me and wait until I wake up. I thought it was creepy at first but now I've gotten used to it. I pat Aeron as his tail wags.
~Like a puppy~
I thought to myself as I walked outside of the room to with Aeron to get to the cafeteria before lunch ended. The Sanatorium was big. But I've gotten used to it and memorized my surroundings over the past ten years. “what do you think we'll have for lunch? ” Aeron says looking at me. “I'm not sure, but if we miss it I do know that Doctor Max said he'd hook us up with something” I say as we walk up the stairs to the cafeteria. “you do know what time it is right?” Aeron says as we reach the cafeteria. “You said lunch so yea, should be 12pm” I say as we both take a seat. Some other kid sat next to us, we waited for our food in silence. After a few minutes I realized people started leaving the cafeteria. Soon, we were the only ones there. “I guess we're late.” Aeron says disappointed. “Sorry, you do realize you don't have to wait for me to wake up” I said getting up. “Yea” Aeron gets up and follows me out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. “I've been seeing weird figures lately. They normal appear at around 11pm-4am.” Aeron says as we reach outside. We weren't aloud to go beyond the fence. I sat beside the lake and through rocks in the water. “Oh” I said watching the rock float to the bottom. “Yea, I also sa-” he stops and stares at the woods not to far from the Sanatorium. I look where we was looking,, and saw it. It was a tall figure, almost as tall as the trees. It had long arms and no face, it was dressed in a suit and whatever it was, I knew if the nurses and Doctors saw it, they would most definitely put a caller on it and shove it in a cage with the rest of us. I look back at Aeron who had already gotten up. He was walking towards the figure. I get up quickly and run after Aeron. If he goes past the fence the caller will sock him. If he tries using his abilities the caller will shock him. If he breaks a rule, the caller will shock him, everyone gets a caller. I quickly grab him pulling him away from the woods and the figure, the woods were right behind the fence. Then I realized something..