Part 1

Shinobu was hiding behind the wall looking at Mitsuri. Then she looked down at the letter in her hands. Did Shinobu really want to give this to her? Did she really want to risk their friendship?

Shinobu wanted this so bad though. She wanted to kiss Mitsuri's soft-looking lips, and wanted her to know what Shinobu meant whenever she called Mitsuri 'sweetie' or 'darling'. But risking their friendship wasn't worth it. Shinobu could just continue pinning and pretending that Mitsuri was her's, right? She didn't need anything to change. 

As Shinobu was about to walk away and throw her letter away, her legs starting moving on their own. Shinobu started running and the next thing she knew, she was standing in front of the sakura-mochi haired goddess.

"Oh, hi Shinobu-san! Is there anything you wanted to tell me?"

Shinobu just thrust the letter in front of Mitsuri, not saying a word.

"Oh! It's a love letter!" Mitsuri smiled her beautiful wide smile.

"Is it-" then her eyes grew dimmer and lost some of their energy as Mitsuri looked like she realized something.

"Do you want me to deliver it?" she said with not even 1/10 of the enthusiasm as before.

"Ummmmmmm, Uhhhhhhh" Shinobu felt her face growing hotter. "Just read it first!"

"Ooo-kay" Mitsuri wasn't sure why Shinobu would want her to open her the letter. It obviously wasn't meant for her. Maybe Shinobu wanted Misturi to proofread it? Yeah, that was probably it.

Shinobu put the letter in her hands and ran off, this time by will. She ran down the hallway when Mitsuri called out to her.

"Shinobu-san! I- I have a letter for you to!" Mitsuri ran up to Shinobu and placed it in her hands. Shinobu hadn't noticed the letter at all. She didn't know what to do with it so she just held it.

"I w-want you to read this too" Misturi Said, she sounded nervous, almost as nervous a Shinobu.

"Okay then, I'll read it later, Misturi-kun." Shinobu flashed a smile and continued running off. Her blush calmed down until it was a soft pink dusted across her cheeks.

That was Part one. I think there'll be one or two more parts. Go ahead and comment, and vote maybe? Also follow me if you don't already? Yeah that's all I have to say, Have a great day!