the beginning✨🦋

when i see you i'm going to get with you and grab your ass so hard, then im going to bare arse you and squeeze ur ass, then i'll lift you up push you to a wall- rip ur top off and grab your tits, play with them then kiss them, leave hickeys everywhere, kiss you again bite ur lip and choke you while gw you, your gasping for air- after that i get you on the bed rubbing your fanny while your tights are on- you moan softly into my ear i choke you and kiss your tits again- i flip you around with your tights on, slap your ass to show you what's it gonna be like- after that i will pull them down while your ass is facing me- now it's just you in a thong i slap ur ass so hard and squeeze it's cheery red- i flip you over again start rubbing ur fanny while gw you again choking you also- then i pull ur hair back get you on ur knees and pull out my throbbing dick for you- i pull ur hair back and make you gag on it- you gasp for air put you have to work for it i take my dick out, pull down ur panties and start eating you out ur moaning really loudly and can't concentrate on giving me a blow job - you have to stop and look at me, we make eye contact while me eating you out you tell me to come up to you, i take ur body right up to my dick, teaseing your tight pussy with my dick rubbing your fanny with it, i put it in- slowly at first in and out making eye contact with you and kissing ur tits and squeezing, it gets rougher your telling me to go harder i choke you and stair into ur eyes,pounding you so hard your scraming now begging for more, i flip you over and you put ur ass up back down i start slapping ur ass again you look back at me giggling and shaking it- i put it in again both starring at each other clapping your cheeks really hard- i stop i look at you in ur eyes and choke you and give more hickeys to your tits, i lift you up again pinning you to a wall you want me to fuck you untul i cum- i do so i fuck your pussy from the front making eye contact and choking you.
THE NEXT DAY

you get a text from him and ur to scared to see what it says so u leave it for a few hours... you go into town with your friends and your at the park and you see him, you instantly get scared and worried about what happend the other night. he then noticed you and came walking over to you and your friends they wonder what's going on...
he then starts to speak and says " oh my how much i love you from last night wanna come over again baby girl?" you gasp and get a little bit mad at him you say " only last night u loved me was it? when u saw my body when u got to do things to me tahts all you care about is my body and what you do to it!" *walks away from him*
he starts to run up after behind you and u have butterflies in your stomach he yells your name and u keep running away from him loving the feeling that he's coming after you while your fully clothed too.
he catches up with you and u stop and turn arround and see him smiling at you u smile back and he finnish's of the little conversation from earlier and says "i don't just love you for your body silly, i love you for your confidence i love you for your smile i love you for everything not just your body" he walk up to you very slowly as he can tell taht your about to cry and he hugs you so close and so tight.
you and him start to go for a little walk arround the town while the sun is setting and the place is so beautiful while it's setting and your both holding hands and he stares into your eyes and says "i'm so lucky to have you" you then blush and have even more butterflies in your stomach and say " i'm even luckier to have you who treats me rite"
* goes in for a kiss and makes out *