1. {August Alsina Sex Imagine}

Your Laying On The Bed After A Long Day At Work. All You Have On Is A Soft White Robe Because You Just Got Out Of A Nice Warm Shower. Your Scrolling Through Twitter On Your I Pad When Your Husband Walks In Wearing His Work Tux. He Set's His Brief Case And Keys On The Dresser And Falls On The Bed In The Empty Spot Next To You.

You ~ How Was Your Day Babe?

August ~ Long And Torturous. How About You?

You ~ Frustrating And Exhausting.

August ~ Sorry To Hear That

You ~ I Know. Sorry To Hear About Your Day Also.

There Was A Moment Of Silence As August Loosened His Tie And Kicked Off His Shoes.

August ~ So, I Bet I Know How To Make Your Day A Little Better.

You ~ Oh Do You Really?

August ~ Yup.

August Starts To Rub Your Inner Thigh Knowing That It's One Of Your Turn On Spots. Then He Begins To Kiss And Suck On Your Neck Just Where And How You Like It. He Then Starts To Rub Higher Up Your Thigh Gently Grazing Your Outer Lips. You Moan Softly In Pleasure Letting Him Know That What He's Doing Is Working. He Then Starts Kissing Down You Next And Stops Around Your Boob. He Takes One Of Them In His Mouth While He Starts To Softly Play With Your Clit. Your Mouth Hangs Open And Your Eyebrows Scrunch While You Try And Fight Back The Strong Moans Trying To Escape Your Throat. He Switches To The Other Boob And Then Enters One Finger Inside Of You.

August ~ Dan Baby Your So Wet

You ~ I Can Get Wetter, Just Go Faster

August Slowly Enters Another Finger Into You And Starts Moving His Fingers A Little Faster In And Out Of You. He Looks Up At You While Sucking You Boob To Watch Your Facial Expressions Change From Pain To Pleasure. He Releases Your Boob From His Mouth And Kisses Down Your Stomach. He Playing Around Your Belly Button With His Tongue. While Still Being Fingered You Watch Him Keep Moving His Head Down Until His Soft Lips Touch The Top Of Your Vagina. He Starts To Tease You By Skipping Over Your Throbbing Clit And Planting Wet Kisses Up And Down Your Leg.

You ~ August Baby Your Killing Me

August ~ You Need It?

You ~ Yes

August ~ How Bad?

You ~ Really Bad! Give Me It Now!

August ~ Sorry, I'm Not Done Playing With You Yet

He Stops Talking And Goes Right For Your Clit. He Licks It Fast To Get Your Climax Near, But When You Get Close He Slows Down. Your Breathing Is Slow And Paceful, Your Moans Are Loud And Long. August Gets You To Your Third Climax In Only 15 Minutes Of Eating You Out Then Slows His Licking And Sucking Down So That You Can't Release.

You ~ Baby

August ~ Yes?

You ~ Stop Doing This To Me, I Need You In Me Now!

August ~ Aw My Poor Little Wifey Is Dying You Some Daddy Dick Huh?

You ~ Yes I Need Some Daddy Dick

August ~ You Know What You Gotta Do

You ~ Daddy

August ~ Yes My Love

You ~ Give Me Some Dick

August ~ Give You Some What?

You ~ Give Me Some Dick Please

August ~ I'm Sorry What?

You ~ Please Give Me Some Daddy Dick

August ~ Come Get It

August Rolls Off Of You And Lay's On His Back. You Sit Up On Your Knees And Take His Pants Off. Then You Take Off His Button Up Shirt And Start To Kiss Him. You Pull Away From Him And Move Back Down To His Waist. When You Pull Of His Boxers, His Member Springs To Life. He Was On Super Hard And Sensitive To The Touch. He Groaned When You Started Stroking It.

You ~ You Okay Baby?

August ~ Yeah. Sit On It For Me.

You ~ You Want Me To Sit On That Big Thing?

August ~ Yes Baby, Ride It For Me

You Hesitantly Get Of Your Knee, Hover Over Him, And Ease Onto His Dick. You Feel Him Slowly Slide Into You Inch By Inch And You Start To Moan Uncontrollably. August Holds Your Waist To Support You And Guides You Up And Down In Him. You Put You Hands On His Chest As A Push Up Surface. You Look Into His Eyes As He Starts To Guide You Faster. You Tried To Pace Yourself Slowly But Then You Let Him Take Control. He Starts To Smile At The Fact That Your Eyebrows Started To Scrunch Again. He Knew Your Climax Was Close And This Time He Was Going To Let You Release It. He Grabbed Your Ass With One Hand And Started Rubbing You Clit With The Other. He Knew This Would Send You Over The Edge Which It Was.

You ~ August Don't Stop

August ~ I Won't Baby I Got You

You ~ Please Baby I'm Bout To..

August ~ Go Ahead Baby

You ~ Ahhhhh!!

You Release As Your Juice Flow Out Your Throbbing Vagina And Onto His Red Pelvis. You Feel Him Twitch Inside You As You Came, Then A Warm, Thick Liquid Fills Up Your Insides. As Your Arms And Legs Go Numb You Collapse On August's Chest. He Wraps His Arms Around You And Holds You There Until Both Of Your Breathing Goes Back To Normal.

You ~ That Was Amazing

August ~ Did You Expect It Any Other Way?

You ~ Of Course Not. I Know You Know Just How To Do My Body.

August ~ So How Is Your Day Now?

You ~ Amazing. How About You?

August ~ It's Perfect. But Now It's Time For A Shower.

You ~ I Agree

August ~ I Love You Baby Girl

You ~ I Love You Too

He Kisses You On Your Forehead And You Roll Off Of Him. You Watch Him Walk Butt Ass Naked Into The Bathroom And Close The Door. Everything About The Sex Was Amazing. But The Only Thing That You Can Think Of Is The Fact That August Came Inside Of You Without A Condom.