Changes

Me and Daniel have been friends for years now, but I have honestly never thought he could be like this, he's been acting wired lately ever since he said he 'like likes me' I don't know I do too I guess. I mean we have been close for ages. .

"WOOOO IM HERE" I screamed as I got to Daniels house. He ran down the stairs his white teeth glistening in the light his pink lips parted smiling at me.

..

"You got coffee?" He said

"Yeah, sorry I was long I was speaking to Greg down the road" I said his lips hit back together and his huge jaw lines clenched together.

He walked over slowly.

"WHY?!" He screamed.

My mouth parted slightly in shock.

"Daniel?"

He grabbed my wrists and squeezed them harshly.

"D-Daniel stop"

"Nic, I told you. Don't speak to other boys! You know I like you"

"Daniel please, I like you too..stop"

He looked down to my wrists and shut his eyes as he let go, bruises already forming.

"Nic, I'm so sorry" he said as he put his face in his hands.

I rubbed his back in circles, I couldn't ever be angry at him. He may get angry sometimes but I couldn't even hate Daniel. He means so much to me.

"It's fine, Daniel honestly" I said now lifting my fingers up to his hair running it through trickling my hand down his neck, he turned round and tried to kiss me.

He ALWAYS does this, as much as sometimes I want to kiss back.

I couldn't.

We are TOO close.

I pushed his chest.

"Now how about we drink these coffees before they get cold aye?" I laughed.

He smiled.

"Sorry" he said.