Dilluc X Reader

Ahh, you are sitting in dawn winery looking out the window enjoying your crisp glass of Pino Noir.  You marvel at the sky in awe and all of a sudden you feel a light tap on your shoulder.
You see that Diluc is towering over you and you can't help but to admire his veiny hands how majestic and suave they are. You can't help but imagine how well they you please you. He offers you the check and you realize that you are short on mora. Diluc tells you that it is simply unacceptable for you to not pay. He says that there are alternatives. You love how he degrades you and you drift off a bit. What if he wants it? He goes on about ways to compensate home for the pay and you gesture a naughty smirk at him. All of a sudden, he says;"perhaps there can be some other form of compensation" hits hands slowly caress your cheek and you smell a dusk dark scent coming from his wrist. How his sweet seductive perfume was luring you into a seductive stature. He points to the cellar and pushes you in graciously closing the cellar door.  As he passionately feels your curves and strokes the roof of you mouth with his tongue. You let out a long sigh. He says,"Is this not enough?" He rips off your shirt and you hear the buttons rattle to the ground. He pushes you downward and unzips his pants. You notice a veiny bulge and you thirst for a taste. He thrusts his massive cock inside you as you hold on for dear life he passionately fucks you and you feel the tip pushing against your clitoris every thrust. You moan and suddenly squirt discharge all over his cock. She smiles. The lust that overtakes you at that moment intensifies and you find your self on top of him screaming as her let's a load off inside of you. The cum glistening in the candle light drips as he climaxed and you bend over and taste it. It tastes like wine. All of a sudden you get a headache and pass out. You wake up in the infirmary as you see him beside you. Someone had drugged you. It may have been him! He smirks. And licks his lips.

 And licks his lips