-Don't forget it-

Eridan took a deep breath of the sweet fall air. The leaves were all falling off of the trees in a manner that made Eridan want to do the same. Detach from everyone he'd come to know and love, forget them all. In his dream bubble, he'd been having a pretty good time though he was a bit lonely. Whatever. It didn't matter anymore. He already appologized to Feferi and Sollux, even though sollux didn't take it very well, he still accepted the fact that he was alone. Alone? No. He had one friend. Karkat. He scrunched his eyebrows together so that little wrinkles formed on his forehead. Had Karkat been his friend? He most certainly had. A breeze swept over Eridan's area and he shuttered. A voice from behind him made him jump.

"You okay?" It asked scratchily.

"wwha- kar?" Eridan stuttered, quickly spinning around to meet the other troll's red eyes. The wind had been coming from that direction and immeadiatley caught his cape, making it billow backwards attractively. Karkat let off a small smile, his eyes finding the cape. Eridan immeadiatly blushed and reached back to stop the purple essence from choking him. He coughed and snatched if from the wind's grasp.

"C-cod.." He mumbled, unhooking it and rubbing at his neck.

"oh- fuck- are you okay?" Karkat asked, inching toward Eridan with arms extended. Eridan's blush darkened as he watched the smaller troll.

He responded quickly, "yeah im perfectly fine.."

Karkat screwed his lips to the side. Oh god they were perfect. He was perfect. Eridan chewed his own lip to keep himself from saying anything that might arouse Karkat or even sound like flirting."u-uh.." He grunted, trying to keep from blushing. "wwanna go back to my hivve kar?" He asked quietly, running his fingers through his slicked back, perfect hair and looking away. Karkat smiled at him. He bent over and quietly swooped up Eridan's cape, throwing it over his shoulder.

"Didn't want you to forget it.." He said sweetly. Eridan nodded, light purple blush still prominate on his cheeks. "Your hive then?" Karkat finally asked after staring at the taller troll for a moment, examining him with great content.

-sorry its taking so long!! wow.. i lost my old phone buuut... here i am, writing a new chapter.. so just wait!! it'll be great.

and if you were wondering
my Instagrams: @nubby.horns and @zuttokitty
my Tumblrs: @zuttokitty @alexxisgross @thisshit-isironic

-wise words from the publisher, Kitty 💜