ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ: 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬

Original Artist: 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐯𝟏.𝟐 𝐚𝐫𝐭

S-s-s-u-u-u-s-s-s-y-y-y-y B-b-a-a-k-k-a-a

Time skipped from the Last Chapter

Venti: "We got dorms wanna check it out!"
Aether: "But we haven't even got our clothes and other things we need--."
Venti: "Oh shush bbg It's fine, it's always like this every year, so wanna head to the Secretary to get the dorm keys!"
"Aether blushed a little, Lumine didn't notice."
The twins: "Okay..."

Time skipped

"Woah that's so many people in the line," said Aether.
Venti: "Anyways guys just tell her your number."
The twins: "Ehh o-okay..."

Time skipped ( Author is getting lazy to write )

"Three of them got their dorm key."

Venti: "Over here guys! So anyway take care and dorms are separated from girls and boys."
Lumine: "EHH WHAT! B-but I want to be with brother...ugh this sucks."
Venti: "Woah calm down please we have to follow the rules at least we can visit each other anytime."
Aether: "Hey Venti, so the next day we are gonna pack up our things and use our dorms."
Venti: "Yeah, I hope we have the same room, good luck."
The twins: "Ehh okay bye Venti."
Venti: "Bye Lumine and Aether Luv you bbg."
Aether Pov: "EHH WHAT THE FUCK WHY HE KEEPS CALLING ME BBG WE AREN'T EVEN DATING YET WE JUST MEET HOLY SHIT."😳

Time skipped ( Next day )

Aether Pov: "Sigh... the second day of college--- augh again I have to wake Lumine up, but I have to pack first since it's fucking 5:30 am my god why do I have to wake up this early I'll just wake Lumine later."

"Aether packed up his things for the dorms and hoped that he got the same dorm as Venti since he is the only guy that Aether trusted than Childe or Xiao, Aether woke up Lumine and Lumine was up surprisingly and Aether left Lumine since he saw Lumine packing her things at least Aether wouldn't wake her up early in the morning, Aether just left and he didn't even cook just only bread on their breakfast since Aether was stressed about the dorms that they were having."

"Both twins got their thing arranged and Aether is still worried about the dorms."

Aether's Pov: "Sigh...I hate this already."

Time Skipped

Aether Pov: "So this is the dorm Venti was talking about...It's so fucking far from college--Is anyone even here yet...mhm what even is happening first I got bumped into someone and second of all my fucking dorm is so far...tch."

"Aether opened one of the doors where the closest one that Aether was standing on and saw a guy who has platinum ash blonde hair and light bluish color and a bunch of laboratory stuff like a scientist but different."

Aether: "Ehh I'm so sorry I got in the wrong room."

???: "No no no It's fine, also are you my dormmate?"

Aether: "Yeah and sorry for bothering you..."

"Aether left the room meanwhile with ???"

??? Pov: "Mhm...I see a new roommate he's very interesting I must say, but first I have to convince him to join my "experiments."

Aether Pov: "This is the worst oh my god...this is not what I expected at least he looks friendly to me..."

"Aether began to unpack his things of course like his clothes to the closet and stuff he needs and stuff animals, his studies, and especially his games."

The next day

"Aether woke up early in the morning, but he thought that ??? was still sleeping but Aether saw ??? making breakfast, Aether was so shocked that he froze for 1 minute until he snapped back to reality and ??? was trying his best to snap Aether in reality."

Aether: "I'm sorry! I was just shocked that you are early and you dressed and all kinds of stuff and you're making us breakfast..."

???: "It's fine also what is your name? My name is Albedo I am an alchemist I'll introduce you later to my helper."

Albedo Pov: "At least he trusts me...I see--no one else trusted me except Sucrose...I guess he'll be my "experiment."

To be continued

A/N: YO I think this is good at least I posted 😭 I don't even have the motivation to the other parts like how do you guys do that and write the storyline like so long and smut next chapter!!!!! less gooooooooo but you guys have to wait like years /j.

Started: 9/13 Ended: 9/20

770 words total.