J o u r n a l

Hey look it's the thing literally everyone in the history of ever is doing because yes. Anyway, because E did it, here's a song to get to know about me!

I'll start with my name: You don't need to know. Everyone calls me Silver, though.

My age: You don't need to know.

My height: You don't need to know.

My gender identity: Just use they/them pronouns, please.

And my favorite game: The Epic Battle Fantasy series.

This is where I live now: You don't need to know.

And this is where I'm from: ...Earth. Definitely somewhere on Earth, I think.

Here's what I do for work: You don't need to know.

And what I hope to become: A video game developer. It combines everything I admire in content creation: writing, art, animation, coding, teamwork, etc. Note that I said "admire" and not "am good at in any way, shape, or form."

Here's a guilty pleasure: You know those king-size packets of M&Ms or Skittles that have, like, 100 or something candies inside them? Yeah, I shove them all in my mouth at the same time.

And a pet peeve: Humans not respecting humans. Also unnecessary swearing.

And something I like: Writing. What? I have a BFDI fanfic with 43 chapters, what were you expecting?

A goal that I hope one day to achieve: Learn another language.

And can I ride a bike? Hell yeah!

My favorite place I've been to: EPCOT. If you can stand all the walking, it's definitely worth it.

And a place I wanna go: Either Canada or Japan.

My favorite time of year: It's a tie between spring, summer, autumn, or winter.

And my favorite TV show: I, uh...don't really watch TV that much.

Here's a random fact you might not guess (surprise!): I'm a Christian. Bite me.

A thing that brings me joy: Singing. I suck at it.

And brings me stress: LITERALLY EVERYTHING. (I really try to avoid that...)

I have this many siblings: A number between –1 and 2763. That's the size of my shoe.

And I hope you'll use this song to let everybody get to know you!