changh

A family  great  into race car  the mckim the girl name Sean Mckim she  have  two cars, brother  name  Aetg Mekim  he have  two car too. But  Sean said  I need a car of  the road  to  friends is friends are name  Santa ,  sally , Dally aued .  Her  father  make cars, bus , thing, they are rise. She  went to car shop  the beat  road cars, see  the  bug Herbie  come it  she  said I want 35000 the man  say yes  you a fool . Sean  went to friend poor  Eally  when she see get mad  say you a  bug you know  no thing about old car, Sean  I  will test it tomorrow morning they  test is the day test Herbie   going two wheel fast they  love it Eally said  faster, azae, you  all get  faster cars. 

   They  went to car show a man  name John Wayne  he one great  race car driver  selling DVD, Eally come out , stand. Next sit on Herbie  the  him  said A if ride is ugly , slow . Next  group people  said  you get  cave car, one  time nice  old. The last group people said  A if you car start  use  going.  Eally to  said jin other  friend name  Sean  McKim. Jin said tell the true you know Sean. Next Herbie run into car, people call  race out  so they  went into sit driver  they  start  race John Wayne . first time but  Herbie into  first place  he catch up want Crazy  driving  but  Herbie  come  over  end line,  win it. Next Sean went  to home , Father  basis  name Aerial Wearing.
Sean to race and win bill the John son into it, page, TV, radios ,  many  so rise friends  come  to see her  she numbers 68,53 cars. 

They meet up  Eally , Herbie go  to cafe  get  food Chicken , goat meat , yam  ,  Santa  said if this your is  not Eally said I the roads.  Santa said you a fool  buy old  car it.  Sean   said this little car special bug name  Herbie he faster love it.  Eally  said stop it , you  will  make he mad but  Herbie get  mad he going to two pieces the  back come  they fly out on ground face down. They  said  you do it we with  your fixed no I do not do it. When Eally  said Herbie stop it now.  Herbie made a sound going back together again they  see said no way !.

They  back on way to  home true the father see  said  you going old school  but udg one get mad find  buy Sean it. She has two car to race.  A man name kicen  Willime  big team  so they  win many race OK. Tell father if win you and my brother in the  race. I will Herbie in the race they  went to start lime  father and son , her father at the first and son at around .     She last  but Herbie start run part the brother next part father  she  next  she went to Eally leaf Herbie some. She went  to race  plane Sean come out big  cap  hide her face in poor race Herbie win it. John Wayne  he bad things four cars he said I will win it. They went to see the cars  know some thing  wrong  with cars.  They know some other cars so rally now.