🐠•let me do what i need to do - kazuscara

top kazu
power bottom scara

————————————————————

scaramouche sat on the floor of kazuha's bedroom on his knees staring at the door waiting for his roommate to come home. kazuha didn't get back from his class till seven pm and scaramouche was getting really inpatient. he grabbed his phone texting kazuha.

scaramouche: where are you?
kazuha: I'm at still at class? What's wrong?
scaramouche: nothing.
kazuha: Alright i'll be back soon :)
scaramouche: i don't care.
kazuha: :(

scaramouche threw his phone at the wall growling in anger. he throw his head back on the floor laying flat on the ground till he heard the front door open. was it seven pm already? he thought. he sat up on his knees again, putting the hood of the sweater on so he couldn't really see his face when he comes in.

he saw kazuha open the door with a confused and taking back look on his face. the white haired boy opened the door all the way, looking at the boy on the floor with his sweater on. "what's wrong?" the other walked in placing his stuff down on the floor and hanging up his coat not really paying any attention to the boy on the floor with his sweater on.

scaramouche watched carefully as his roommate put his stuff away. "are you going to answer me?" kazuha got on the ground with scaramouche looking at him straight in the eye. the purple haired boy looked away from kazuha. "why are you ignoring me? i asked you a question." kazuha grabbed scara's face to make him look him. scaramouche obeyed kazuha and looked at him in the eyes with an unamused look.

"now why do you look unamused? i deserve an answer. am i correct or?" he smoothed his thumb on scaramouche's face. the other opened his mouth but soon closed it. he really didn't know what to say he was sitting on his roommate's floor with his sweater on... how would you explain that. scaramouche missed kazuha. but how would he tell kazuha that? they were just friends. but he didn't like kazuha he just wanted kazuha to touch him and he was getting his wish.

kazuha took his hand off the balladeer's face and got up from the floor walking out of room till scaramouche yelled "wait! i-i'm sorry" kazuha walked back into the room sitting back on the floor with his roommate. "sorry for what? i don't believe you did anything wrong." kazuha grabbed a piece of the sleeve of his sweater that was on the boy in front of him. "is this mine? what's wrong? please tell me. i'm very confused." scara sighed and took off kazuha's hand off the sleeve.

"nothing i just missed you. i told you nothing was wrong. why do you keeping asking me? don't ask me stupid questions. i won't answer them." he turned away staring at the floor. the other looked at him confused, grabbing scaramouche's face again but this time more gentle. "then why are you in my room with one of my sweaters on." kazuha's expressions softened and melted when he thought about why scara was like this. the balladeer wasn't good with emotions at all and kazuha knew that. now he knows why the other was acting like this.

scaramouche's eyes widened when kazuha's face softened. this was not what scaramouche wanted, he wanted kazuha to not ask why he was on the floor of his room with his sweater on. he wanted the other to simply leave the room. scara was knocked out of his thoughts when kazuha was getting closer and saying "you missed me? and why would you miss? are you hiding something? i would love to know." scara backed up so his back was against the bed so he was away from kazuha.

kazuha got up and picked scaramouche up on the bed. before he left the room, leaving scara there sitting on the bed confused. when kazuha came back into the room he was shaking his hands in the air. scaramouche assumed he washed his hands. "did you really leave so you could wash your hands?" scaramouche grabbed kazuha's pillow holding it close to him. kazuha sat on the bed answering the question. "yes, so i could touch you and you wouldn't yell at me to wash my hands." scara looked at kazuha with a smile, putting the pillow back. "really?"