Chapter one:Todays not the day.

I woke up really still tired. I wanted to go back to sleep but it was already 6:33, I got up and walked to the kitchen Maxi came up to me and purred I Pet her and she purred more. I stopped and then walked over to the fridge what's in the fridge??? I looked some more and i didn't find anything. I guess I'll just pay for a donut at dreams donuts... I walked back into my bed room and I got changed I was in this cute yellow jumper and a pink bow. I put my hair up in some pigtails, I walked around the bathroom a lot cause I couldn't find them anywhere! I finished getting ready, when I was don't I walked into the bedroom cause I needed to wake up mat. Mat- wake up! Wake up! He finally woke up he's always late to work. I did his hair in a dash cause it was really messy :/

When I was done I walked out the door and locked it.I gave mat a kiss before he got into his car, I drove off to my school cause it started at 7:30. And then I got stuck in traffic! It wasn't get to work rush our cause that is at 6-7AM! And it doesn't last as long as rush hour, then I finally got out at 8AM I ran inside school and apologized so many times to Mrs.Shinder. Like a billion times! I got to work and everyday I have a new client I get full pay! Today I met this really rude girl "So like I got my manicure then i..." her voice drifted off out of my thoughts she's really rude, why can't she just be nicer? What if I talk about other stuff? :o then I paused her and said "hey you wanna talk about astronomy? Or! Astrology?" She looked at me in the mirror with a disgusted face "what woman would ever meant to talk about that?" She said while holding my wrist.

She said that she wanted a bob cut with some brown hair and blonde with pink highlights? I looked at her with a surprised face. "SURE..." why does this woman want a hard hair cut? I can't do this I just started last week?! She looked at me and said "uhh? Are you okay?" I schooled my head and said "yes!" No im not... she looked at me in the mirror and said "what? What did you say?" She looked confused I just ignored her and started putting the dye in she started to yell "I want the highlights in FIRST!" she barked at me. "Sorry ma'am bu-" she yelled over and over again I ran over to one of my teachers mrs.chalika, and asked her for some help she walked over with me and the Karen stopped barking.

Then I was finally done with the brats hair. She payed me 50$ and no tip. Then she slammed the door on her way out, her hair costs 85$ actually so I called the cops on her and they forced her to give my 35 dollars for her hair. Great! It was September 12 already! So I put my Halloween decorations up and mat said "it's only September Xaxi, Halloween is in October" then I looked at him and I stared to stare. Then I walked away! I walked down the hall into the closet and found all the holiday decorations then I finished putting the one around the house and out side I saw someone walking by so I asked them "do you think my decorations are nice??

Word count:625
Font-A thoughts
Font:whisper
Font:underlining
Font:Normal
Font: shaking