v. sad story time

SOME TYPE OF LOVE :: v, sad story time

SOME TYPE OF LOVE
:: v, sad story time

April 25

Dear Future Lover,

Hey, it's me. I'm back. Another day and another story to tell I guess. Growing up I always knew I was one thing, straight and back then it was a lot different. Now, everyone is so open about it and people are more accepting. Well honey, it was way different some years ago. Which you probably already know but that's besides the point. I remember telling my family who i really am and it was scary. I'm sure for a lot of people it is.

All the worrying if they'll accept me or not, really got to me. I surrounded myself with negativity and people who just didn't care / do whatever they want. Sure, it was fun for awhile but it soon got sad. Really sad. I realized I wanted to be happy and to be living my truth instead of running from it. Cause I knew deep down if I kept hiding it, I was never going to be happy.

            Not everybody is as fortunate as I am but my family was alright with me being bisexual. When they said "We don't care", it was the best three words I've ever heard in my life. I was so relieved and the weight of the world was finally lift off my shoulders. You're probably wondering how old i was . . . i was 17.

            The more and more I write these, I get less uncomfortable WHICH is good cause soon I can tell you my last name which I know you've been dying to know. I just hope some time to whoever is reading these that maybe you could write back? You don't have to but it'll be nice. Just a suggestion!!

Sincerely,
Emma

a/n:my three topEMMAS

a/n:
my three top
EMMAS. emma watson,
emma roberts, & emma
stone