1.0 Chapter 6: Adrien's b-day

Heyyyyyyy! Okay, I'm just going to say somethings.

Nathalie is now sick and will not be able to help Adrien out, so now we get some Nathalie and Gabriel POV's soon.

Flinging is actually swinging for LB.
Baton is actually staff for CN.

Adrienette and Ladynoir will be shown more vs. Marichat and Ladrien. Cool?

But we'll see Marichat and Ladrien small moments.

Juleka and Rose have magical charms and are the first akumatized people in my book!

Chat is angry at LB for having someone know her identity, and THEN give "permission" to Chat to do the same.

LB told CN that she's losing hope in her crush and kinda giving up.

Mari is more comfortable with Adrien and Chat. She's more open and less shy and stuttering.

Alya and Nino: are in love
Juleka and Rose: like eachother a lot.
Ivan and Meline: are in love.
Kim and Chloe: one sided love.
Alix?: Not yet in a relationship.
Max: single.
Lila: hahaha! Single!
Sabrina: single.
Chloe: hahaha! Single!
Nathaniel: single.
Zoe: single
Kagami: single
Luka: single
Fai(from the movies Shan-gai): single

That's all for that. Relationship status. Who do you guys ship? For the singles:

Lukagami? Luka and Kagami!

Zuka? Zoe and Luka

Nathrina? Nathaniel and Sabrina?

Marina? Max and Sabrina?

Lila and Chloe! Ugh, no! I'm not doing ships for them. I love my character but Lila and Chloe.

No ships for them!!

So the ships for this chapter are those up there. Do choose.

I'm not really good with ship names.

Hehe!

Peace until the end✌️

_________________________________
Mari's POV:

I smile as I realize I shared a ice cream with Adrien. But, I wasn't the same stuttering Marinette. My personality has come a long way now. From the shy and stuttering girl I used to be.

I'm not saying I'm still not. But, it's getting better now.
"That was amazing, Tikki!" I tell her.
"It really was, Marinette. You've come a long way!"  Tikki hugs me with her little hands on my cheek.

I'm so thankful to have Tikki.
"Hey, Gurl!" I turn around from my desk and computer to see Alya.
"Hey, Alya! Trixx!"
"I've got soooo many ideas for the project we have to do in history." She says.
"What project?" I ask.
"Gurllll! History project about Ladybug! Oh, come on!!!! Miss Bustier assigned us Ladybug only today. And we're needed to do a full on project on LB or you!" Alya says.
"Uhmm..."
"Let me guess, you were late? I completely forgot! Sorry!" Alya says. As she remembers I came thirty minutes late. I got up late.
"Me too...sooo, Ladybug?" I ask.
"We need to have everything on her. Honestly, we've got the real thing and you've got me! I know everything about Ladybug!" Alya says.
I smile.
"Of course you do! I'm literally here. So, what do we need to know?" I ask.