Cast

Bella Hadid as Malèna Scordiabeautiful Italian woman who has lived in portofino all her life, now she's an adult she works in her family run restaurant to earn her own money of course

beautiful Italian woman who has lived in portofino all her life, now she's an adult she works in her family run restaurant to earn her own money of course. She meets Cristiano when he's having a holiday whilst there's no football on.

Cristiano Ronaldo as himself Goes on holiday to the peaceful town of portofino, Italy and meets Malèna Scordia when he chooses to go to her family run restaurant for a meal, once he sees her he becomes mesmerised by her beauty and carries on visit...

Goes on holiday to the peaceful town of portofino, Italy and meets Malèna Scordia when he chooses to go to her family run restaurant for a meal, once he sees her he becomes mesmerised by her beauty and carries on visiting the restaurant.

Description

When Cristiano chooses to go to Malènas family run restaurant he's met with a angelic face and he can't seem to stay away from her. He carries on visiting the restaurant in hopes of getting to know her.
When he does finally Start to get to know her, he seems to find everything about her beautiful her soft angelic voice her green eyes, her long tanned legs basically everything about her. But when they start to get closer one thing leads to another and she falls pregnant with Cristiano's baby after he took her virginity, she keeps the baby as she's against abortions. But When it's time for crisitnao to leave she doesn't tell him she thinks it's better if he doesn't know and focus' on his career as a footballer.

Sorry if the is description isn't good I have no idea what to write pretty sure I waffled through most of it but please be kind <3

I don't own cristiano or any other celebrities mentioned

Text in bold will mean Italian
Text in underlined will mean Portuguese.