1.

I woke up to an awfully familiar noise, my alarm. I lazily threw my arm over and hit the  stop button. grabbing my phone I sit up and start scrolling through the notification center to see what i missed through the night. i find i haven't missed much so i take that as my Q to get up and get in the shower.

                 Time Skip To After My Shower

whilst getting dressed i hear my phone ping, i walk over and see a new notification from my best friend clay. i smile slightly before opening clays message.
Pissbaby 😍😈 7:12 AM
i think i'm going to try to hang out with george today lol
read 7:12 AM

clay has been crushing on george since freshman year. yes george, the george that just so happens to be alex's bestfriend.

mads 7:13 AM
okay clay, get you some dick 👏👏
read 7:13 AM

i sit for a few seconds waiting for him to answer but he doesn't so i set my phone down and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. while i'm waking toward the bathroom i start to think about alex. god that kid makes my blood boil. he's such a dick for no apparent reason. since the first day of freshman year when he bumped into me in the hall and told me to watch where i'm going. school has been hell. it started with just little remarks and small whispers under his breath calling me stupid when i get something wrong in class. i didn't let it bother me until....
i shake the thoughts out of my head not wanting to think about that day.

I leave the bathroom and go get my backpack. as i'm on the way out of the door i hear my mother call my name from behind me.
"MADISON!"
i quickly turn around to face her.
"yes" i say slightly scared she gonna get upset with me.
"where the h-hell do you think your going?" my mom says slightly slurring her words.

"of course she's already high at 7 in the morning" i think to myself

"it's the 25th mom, i start school today" i say slight annoyance in my voice

"well don't be late then, leave!" she says calming her voice slightly

i don't reply and start heading out of the door thinking about how much her and her mood swings piss me off.

i get into the drivers seat of my car and plug my phone into the aux cord playing 505 by Arctic Monkeys.

A/N
FIRST CHAPTER DOWN WOOOO
437 words