B1 CH1: The beginning of a new life

"so what are you going to do after school." Said a girl with a blonde ponytail and light bleu eyes. "I don't know yet. The only thing I do know is that I'm gonna do my homework first because that's important." Said the girl with short brown hair and yellow eyes.

"And what about you Zoë." the two girls looked behind them to their friend Zoë who was writing in her notebook because she had nothing else to do in the class break. Zoë got broken up from her thoughts and looked up at her two friends.

"Sorry what did you say I wasn't listening hehe." Zoë said with an awkward laugh as she was also scratching the back of her neck "I just was asking you what you where gonna do after school and please let it be something exciting and not saying something as making homework like her." Said her blonde friend while pointing at her brown haired friend. "HEY!" said the brown girl with a little pout while her blonde friend was laughing at her.

A giggle came from Zoë as she heard the conversation. "Well I don't know yet and I can't promise you it's something exciting Lila. Also I respect you Emma for following school rules." Said Zoë smiling. "at least someone loves me as a friend." Said Emma pouting to Lila. "HEY! I love you too you know I was just joking." Lila said while being a little sad

Emma giggled a little while Lila looked at her confused "I know, I know, I was just joking I'll never be mad at you." Said Emma as she was laughing. Lila couldn't help but laugh too at her friends response. and soon some seconds later Zoë couldn't help to laugh too with her friends as she loved them very much. she wished she cold always be by their sides and never lose them.

As the school ended Zoë walked her way home from school. She was walking alone because Emma and Lila needed to go the other way. So Zoë had no choice to walk alone to home in boredom. To pass the time she looked around for fun but a side of her had a feeling that she was being watched. Oh and before we forget Zoë isn't introduced yet. Because she has long red hair and light red eyes so she is just a normal and typical girl.

After 30 minutes Zoë finally came home and got inside "I'M HOME!" She yelled for her parents to hear and soon enough her father's head peeked from the doorway. "ah hey sweetie how was school." Said her father as her father looked quite happy at her. "well it was just like always good." Before we go any further this is Cody Rivera. a nice and happy father with brown eyes and black hair. He also had a "be happy" T-shirt on and blue jeans.

Zoë then walked to the kitchen where her mother was. Who was cooking food for the lovely family. Her mother Terri Rivera was also a nice, lovely and a caring mother. with blonde hair wich was in a pony tail and beautiful green eyes. She wore a brown and black sweater and black pants. Zoë then sat down at the table and a smile creeped up her as she happily watched her mother put some self made pizza in the middle of the table.

"Enjoy the meal sweetie" her mother said smiling wich then both her mother and father took a seat and they all began to eat. A few minutes later Cody cleared his throat. "Hey sweetie, a letter came for you." "For me?" As her father nodded Zoë looked confused because she never got any letters from anyone so she was quite interested in reading the letter.

Her father gave her the letter and she slowly opened it up without any cracks and all. As soon as she opened it she inspected the letter and when she looked up for a second her father and mother were curious what stood in the letter. "Okay listen closely people I'm reading this."

"Greetings Zoë"

"Since you love studying we wanted to invite you to our special study day course and letting you see what we have in store for you."

"If you are interested please come to this address ............................ on Saturday the whole day."

"PS. Take your parents with you to show them how awesome and fun it's gonna be."