Ch. 1 FanClub

Capri's POV

Virgo 🌙
No Lizzy. We already went out last weekend.

Pisces
Please.
I promise it'll only be for a few hours.
There won't be any weirdos since only idols
can go to fan club.
If you love me you'll go with me!

I mentally groan at my persistent friend. She's terrible at making decisions but when she wants something, she goes all out.

Virgo 🌙
Fine.

Pisces
Yes yes yes
Thank you so much
We're gonna have so much fun.
I'll meet you there :)

I place my phone beside me and slowly sit up in my bed. I look at my reflection in my mirror and laugh at the sight before me. My make up from last night was smudged, my hair was all over the place, my tank top was hanging off my shoulders and I had drool down the side of my cheek.

I crawl out of bed and walk towards my closet. Fan club was a nightclub mostly for idols and well known celebrities so I need to be on my A game with my outfit.

I pull out a black velvet tank top and a pair of black leather fitted pants. I reach for my black doc martins and I lay out my clothes onto my bed and observed the whole outfit.

I laugh at my choice of clothing knowing that Lizzy would most likely be wearing something opposite of me. She tends to have a colorful taste when it comes to going out, as for me I like to dress more on the edgy and chic side.

I grab my phone and connect to my speaker and look through my playlists, I click on one and 'Bad Girls' by M.I.A blasts through the room. I walk into the bathroom and start to wipe off my makeup and wash my face and apply moisturizer. I then plug in my curler letting it heat up while I do my makeup.

I quickly change into my outfit and start my makeup.