29

Jungkook parked the car and got out of the driving seat.He opened passenger seat's door and removed the seat belt.He knew Taehyung won't be up,so he picked him up and carried him.He rang the doorbell with difficulty and the door later was opened by a maid.He carried Taehyung towards his(Taehyung's) room and tucked him up in the bed.He was about to leave when he saw Mrs. Kim at the door.He bowed politely.

"Jungkook are you planning to leave?" She asked, coming closer.

"Ahh..Yess Mrs.Kim."

"I think you should stay here tonight.It's already late-"

"But-"

"I'm not asking you.It's my order." She said, trying to sound intimidating but ended up smiling.

"Yes Mrs. Kim" Jungkook gave her his infamous bunny smile to which Taehyung's mum cooed.

"Ok..then I'll message your mum..and here.. they are Taehyung's clothes,you can change into them."

Jungkook took the clothes and smiled contentedly.

"You can sleep in the room beside Taehyung" With that she left.

Jungkook changed his clothes and came back in Taehyung's room.He sat beside him and caressed the sleeping beauty's hair who flutter opened his eyes.

"Oh sorry did I wake you up?" Jungkook retreated his hand.He don't know if Taehyung is still drunk or not.

Then all his misconceptions were gone when Taehyung mumbled 'Kookie' and grabbed Jungkook's hand and closed his eyes while hugging it.

Jungkook smiled and started caressing Taehyung's hair until he made sure the boy was sleeping peacefully.

"Taehyung? Tae?" He whispered to confirm if Taehyung was still up or not but when he didn't saw any movement,he slowly retreated his hand.But at the same moment he heard whining sound from Taehyung who's eyes were now half opened.

"Taetae sleepy." Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

"Sorry Taetae..but Kookie have to go now."

"Where?"

Jungkook thought of an excuse and then spoke "Important business?"

"What's that?"

"I will tell you tomorrow."

"Oki then give Taetae a kiss and then Kookie can leave" Taehyung pointed at his forehead and who is Jungkook to say no to those doe eyes.

Jungkook leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead, his lips lingering there for a while.

"Now sleep Taetae...and tell kookie if Taetae needs anything.Kookie is in the next room,okay?"Jungkook smiled,tucked the boy and left the room.

____

Morning sunlight was pricking in his eyes making the sleeping boy groan in his sleep and move his head opposite side.

But why was he feeling like something- no more like someone is curled up beside him?

Jungkook opened his eyes adjusting them to the light in the room.And he swear after what he saw, it was the bestest morning in his whole life and why not? When the one sleeping beside you is the person you like the most adding to that looking like an angel who just came from heaven.

Jungkook slowly raised his hand and hesitantly placed on Taehyung's soft cheeks to check if he was in real, with him, sleeping beside him.

At the same time, Taehyung opened his eyes.They both looked at eachother.No one said anything.And then

"Ahhh!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed in surprise and sat on his bed.

"What are you doing in my room?" Taehyung asked in haste.

"It's not your room." Jungkook answered yawning whilst trying not to look at Taehyung's exposed collarbones.

Taehyung looked around and truly it wasn't his room.

"But it's my house tho." Taehyung crossed his hands, huffing. "I can sleep wherever I want!"

"I know Taetae." Jungkook smiled while Taehyung raised eyebrow at the nickname. "Last night. . . . I tucked you in your bed then how you came here?"

Taehyung thought and slowly he started recalling what happened last night.How he heard his best friend's confession,geeting drunk, kissing Jungkook,asking him to carry him and lastly how he came in Jungkook's room to sleep with him.Don't ask why...he just wanted to.

Remembering everything from previous night made Taehyung's face all red. 'But I was drunk...so I wasn't thinking straight.'

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was waiting for his reply.

"I don't remember anything after getting drunk" Well...he lied!

"Thought so.." Jungkook muttered and looked down, sighing.

In meantime, Taehyung just admired the shirtless Jungkook.

'What the hell am I doing?' Taehyung thought to himself, biting his lips to stop himself from blushing.

He turned his head opposite side when Jungkook caught him.

"Why haven't you put anything?" Taehyung asked meeting Jungkook's gaze, trying hard not to look down.

"Why is it bothering Taetae?" Jungkook came closer to Taehyung who moved back a little.

"Firstly, No and what is with that name?" Taehyung kept a finger on Jungkook's chest to prevent him from coming closer.

"Now you want to touch me?" Jungkook looked down and then back at Taehyung, ignoring whatever latter asked.

Taehyung immediately removed his finger and was about to say something when both of them heard footsteps coming closer towards the room they are currently in.

And about their position they still were more than close so Taehyung did what came into his mind.He pushed the boy and maybe a little hard? Because now the poor boy was on floor, groaning and at the same time door opened revealing Mrs.Kim.

"Taehyung what are you doing here and where- Jungkook what are you doing on the floor?"

"Nothing mum we..we were playing- No i mean i came here to say Thanks for the last night " Taehyung smiled awkwardly looking between his mother and Jungkook who mumbled 'a nice way to say Thank you' and received a glare from Taehyung.

Mrs.Kim raised her eyebrow not quite not believing her own son but shrugged off.

"Anyways freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast." With that she left.

Taehyung glanced towards the now closed door and then at smirking Jungkook.

And ran out of the room before Jungkook could catch him.

Aishh! I just love teasing him.