part 1

This is a world where people get their soulmates by their birthmark, if one girl has the same birthmark as a boy that means they are soulmate. But the bad thing in this place was the birthmark shows after when they become 13 year's old and some people still do not go as the birthmark rules.

There was a girl called elliana born in that place, she was the king's daughter.
When she was born her father and mother was so excited to see who is her soulmate because they want a Prince as her soulmate.
And when she was about to turn 13 she told her parents that she like someone.
The king and queen were excited to know who I will be their future Prince.

Elliana - he also will turn 13 after my birthday then we will know if we have the same birthmark, if we still don't I really want to be with him.

The king - maybe tell us his name

The queen - yes

Elliana - jentzen

The king - how a royal name, which Kingdom does his parents rule.

Elliana - no his parents does not rule any Kingdom. You know your best friend who is new in our Kingdom. It's his cousin he just come 7 days ago and he said he is going to live here forever and the day I see him was the day I like him.

The king - no you cannot be soulmate with him he is not ruling a Kingdom.

Elliana - it's not important if he is a king, the important thing is if we love each other.

The king - maybe lev is your soulmate.

Wait a second let me introduce you to lev

He is a prince who ruled his dad's Kingdom everyone knows is watermark and everyone is waiting to know who is his soulmate
And he has a sister her name is Emily she is like my best friend

The secretive thing we know about lev is he like piper.
Piper is one of my best friend too
Emily piper and I always Hangout we are the squad.
We named that our friendship.
Piper is also one of the princesses

this is all nothing you have to hear whole sorry but I am waiting for my birthday so let's wait.