Maria's Neighbor Justin

MOVE BITCH!!!_I jump i  was startled by the loud city that was New York. It was stinky and dead birds everywhere but I sacrificed everything to be here, I was happy. I'm glad I left Kansas it was boring and all the men were terrible and life was just not great. Enough about the past I'm about to start my future now

     "Hey, you new here said the from the neighbor across my apartment I said "yea I just got in a couple of hours ago"  oh ok well welcome to the big city said this 6ft 2 handsome man, had a sloppy haircut and was very veiny hands and hairy legs I imagine ripping his shirt off cause he looked like he worked out, but I brushed off the thought. "Thank you I'm looking forward to living here," I said not looking him in his eye. He came closer I'm Justin he said leaning closer I saw his green eyes and dark hair and his smooth lips. I could see his pecks pecking out of his shirt, he did work out because his biceps were so defined. I tried not to look at his legs because I was getting a little horny. " I'm maria 
"Well nice meeting your maria I hope we could hang out one day," he said walking into his apartment "bye," I said walking into my apartment I closed the door and slammed down I was on the floor wet as water.
   WEEK TWO. 
A week had passed a New York was great, I was having so much fun the parties and work it had been great but I had not had any sex since I got here which was fine, but I was thrusting into the fact that Justin next door was hot and I was horny. I just did not want to come off weird so I got up and put some clothes on and went to ask him out.  "Hey Justin would you like to go out for drinks tonight," I said. Ummm sure is this a date" said Justin  "if you want it to be i" said nervously "ok 8:30 maria" yea Justin that's fine I said extremely excited.
5 HOURS LATER
       wow, you know how to hold some alcohol said Justin we were walking up to me. I open the door and said I'm lonely would you like to come in, we were both drunk and he lived alone I didn't 't think he had anything else to do tonight so I decided to go for it. "sure Maria I'm going to come in" he said I saw the redness on his face as he walked inside and sat on my couch. I sat down on the couch he turned and looked at me and said I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship I turned and looked at his comforting face his eyes were big and watery like he was about to cry, and I just, I don't know what to do so I got up and started to kiss him he looks surprised at the fact that I was kissing him after a moment he started to kiss back it was tongue to tongue we were in the moment. It started to happen the kissing was first simple and sweet and then to become hard-core kissing tongue to tongue back of my throat was tingling from his tongue licking my tonsils. As the kissing increased I hop on his lap and I could feel his long semi-hard shaft I was trying to stop my vagina from throbbing too hard but I could not help it.

       We were kissing anybody he turned he lifted my shirt off and start to unhook my bra and I started to lift his shirt and unbuckle his pants as he tore my bra off my boobs hanged out in the air and Justin started to aggressively rub my nipples I let out a soft moan I took his shirt off and I jumped up to take off my shorts still making out he took his hands and rub them across my back close to my butt still on his lap I feel his hard penis breath against my thigh I was getting close to getting closer to what I've been wanting for weeks now it was time.
         I got up and now naked and I pulled his jeans and underwear down to reveal a long hard shaft  I looked him in his eyes and I said that I was ready and I wanted it I want it all 8 inches of it inside of me was ready. I laid down on the couch and open my legs wide as he got on top of me and slid his cock into my cavity I let out a loud moan as I felt all 8 inches inside of me rubbing against me as Justin is going in and out and in and out and all I could do is lay there and moan as my boobies juggling in the air I was letting all out Midway he flipped me over and we started to do it doggie style but still I wasn't satisfied I wanted to please him so I told him to stop I got up and I had him lay on the couch I simply slid my vagina onto his long cock I started to bounce up and down on the 8-inch cock.
My vagina was throbbing, but it felt very good the pleasure was awesome and it made me feel better as I heard Justin moan a he was so close to cumin and I was so close to squirting, his hands over my boobs as they jiggled and then that's what I said Justin I'm almost there he said it's OK Maria I'm almost there too we can finish together as I was hopping up and down on his cock he was moaning my name I was almost there then that's when I looked at his green eyes are watery like again he was about to cry and that's when I let it all out on the ground and that's when the cum came out all of it came out and Justin came all over my face and then we got together in the shower and just kissed and lay down and that was the end of the night.
THE NEXT DAY
it was the next day and Justin had already at home and I was at home watching TV but I need to go to the store and go grocery shopping but I was scared that I'm going to Justin so I waited but I was hungry so I looked at my door and walked out and that's when I saw Justin he walked right past me and didn't say a word and I was happy because that's how I liked it I don't wanna relationship I just wanna pleasure for the night.