morning joy

sip...
gulp.. gulp..
hah.

"i'm not helping you."
trish placed her mug on a black coaster on top of the marble island of their kitchen, neatly covering herself up with the silk robe giorno very kindly gifted her for her birthday, much sass and passive aggression implied in her body movements.

"whyyyy?? just this once, pleaseeee!" mista whined, unable to take "no" as an answer.

tch.
if trish weren't there, what would he do then?
she should've been asking him for help.
not saying she ever would.
literally everything about mista in trish's eyes screamed "red flag."

first off, he had leg hair long enough to swoop back edges. it was impressive to her, yet also disgusting as hell.
that meant his pubes had to be like that, too..
and giorno... had feelings for that thing??

yikes. not once had trish heard the sound of a razor coming from mista's room since they all moved in together. heard what she believed to be a razor coming from giorno's, though never any noise from that.. feral beast's hideaway dungeon. trish had never seen the inside of mista's bedroom, and she never wanted to see the inside of mista's bedroom. the amount of laundry trish pictured mista had piled up in that navy blue hamper of his she had seen only one time was almost as endless as the days he had gone without shaving.

she reallyyy needed to convince giorno on raising his standards.

"sighh..." mista leaned his upper body onto the island counter next to trish, resting his cheek on the cold, smooth, marble.
"i thought i earned it."

earned it? why would he think that?
as a natural reflex, trish slightly moved away from him, fixing a frown on her face with disgust.
she had no idea what he was talking about.

"earned what?" trish snickered with that snotty attitude of hers, picking up her mug with caution, blowing soft breaths over the cup to cool down her tea.
"some advice...?" mista raised his eyebrows. what else would they be talking about here??

"HA!" she exaggerated a laugh, honestly scaring him from how sudden that was. she'd be damned if she were about to force her brain to work this damn early in the morning for a man who probably didn't even wash his ass today. "at least pay me for my service if you want to bother me this early."

for context, mista wanted to ask giorno out, but he didn't know how to. and figuring trish had much experience with dating, since she did, he went to her. however she never asked anyone out, it was always the other way around.

mista pouted.

"can't i have it for free since i'm your friend?"

uh..... yeah! friends. trish was definitely, totally, one hundred percent mista's friend.

"i won't even bother... look, you want advice? go make him some food. and talk to him like a normal human being! he doesn't like when you're formal." after giorno became the don, it was a switch for everyone to get used to.

sip..

mista stood up straight.
huh?

become good at cooking breakfast food?
normal human being????