Chapter 1

I woke up and made my way to the bathroom. I grab the brush and brush my long blonde hair into a messy bun and sigh into the mirror, my blue orbs staring back at me.

I have a mark from last night cause my dad made me sleep outside.

That's it tonight.
I'm running away for good and never coming back.

I'm going to my boyfriends house, he is 8'7" with black hair and blue eyes.

But as I went downstairs, my short 3'4" body trembled. There stood Harry Styles, smirking.

I blushed.

My face going red I say:

"Your being sold to Harry Styles," my dad said before I got the chance to say anything. "B-b-but why?"
I say.

"Because I want beer!" He said menacingly. I gasp and run up to my room and cry. I sat on my pink bed crying into my pillow.

I looked at the picture of my mum who died before I was born, Kanye West took the photo.

I sighed, "I wish you were here now..."

I then heard a knock on my door. It was Harry. He said, "can I come in y/n?"

"Y-y-yes," I say still crying.

I wince as the door opened revealing Harry, standing there looking so handsome. I stand up, my whole 3'4" body shakes.

"H-h-hello,"

"Dont cry, love," Harry says, "have a biscuit,"

I wipe away my tears, but more tears spill out of my bright blue eyes. My anxiety starts showing and my hands start shaking. Suddenly Harry pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. I cry into his chest.

My tears stain his shirt. "It's alright love," he says comfortingly, his hand patting my hair.

My blonde messy bun becomes undone revealing my long blonde hair that's blonde and silky. "You look so pretty love,"

I look up at him and say, "I love you." My face goes red.

He starts to lean in and our lips connect.

But then I remember my boyfriend is picking me up and he comes through the door.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" His 8'7" body shouts at me. "WHO ARE YOU?!" My boyfriend barked at Harry. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH Y/N?!"

I begin crying again. Harry shields me and says, "look YOU'VE MADE HER CRY NOW!" Shouts Harry.

My boyfriend lunges at Harry.