Focus

I currently went through a break up, after Adam, my ex cheated on me through the whole time we were together and that was eight freaking months . I was devastated , I loved him so much , and then this . like who does that, cheating is so childish .

❤❤❤❤❤

After the easter holiday and after the break up, I had a lot to think about, and I had SATs to study for.

My hair looks so trashy and the brown color looked so dull. I have school this morning and I can't find my moisturizer neither my skinny blue jeans. I searched the room, top to bottom. Damn I can't live like this, my room looks like a dump.

I went over mom's room to borrow hers. I brushed my hair, combed it out and it looked golden and sexy. I flashed my hair to side constantly to give me that look. I have a thing for flashing my hair, I do it when I like someone, like like someone and also titivate a lot.

I still can't keep Adam out of my mind. I miss his soft, smoochy lips, but he was a level 10 jerk. He lied to me so much times, and I was so stupid and fell for it thousand of times. How could I be so stupid.

I kept rehearsing our moments together and how he told those lies, god damn it . He use to tell me how sick he was, and after hours of waiting for replies, he told me he was sleeping.

I came back to reality still upset, but it was the first day of school after the holidays, don't want to have that "omg am depressed" face today .

I tried to erase those moments.
I found my skinny jeans hanging on the door top and white top and my navy blue converse. I looked so cute. I was ready to leave.

❤❤❤❤❤

I reached school walking , in after my mom lectured me about how I must reach home early.

While walking in everyone was starring at me. I could feel their stares burning into me . I know am hot and cute but gosh I reached the in and paused scanning the area for Carla then my eyes met upon Adam, his hazel eyes trapped me, leaving me starring at him. Our eyes locked and I turned my head suddenly it felt like it twisted. His eyes ran from head to my feet.

I saw Carla down further in the hall, and I have to pass Adam to get there.
Oh my god he had to buttons opened and running his finger through his saucy blonde hair and the way his pants swing from his hips he looked so sexy, I had suck it all in.

I was ready to pass by, I brushed my hair behind my ears and held my head down a little.

He was looked ashamed of himself because he knew what he did . I wanted to jump over and strangle him but I didn't want to ruin his new shirt. I challenged the ground in an eye contest for my eyes were locked to the ground trying not to look at Adam.

Phew! I reached the other side of the boundary and made my way to Carla, she looked up with her eyes popping and her red hair clipped up so perfect. She started panting and ran to me, giving me the hug of a lifetime, like haven't I seen her for 5 years.

"I miss you so much Paige." I know she does, of course she does.
"I miss you too."

We talked about the holiday. It was only two weeks yet it seems years.

I know Carla since Grade 7. She was a bitch then, but now we share the same attitude,personality, same everything.

"You look so slim and trim, your body looks amazing, your hips broaden, your waist got thinner, your ass! Damn your ass."
I blushed.
"I know, a lot changed suprsingly".

The bell rang and it time for our first class. We have physics, I love physics. But the teacher is such a pessimist.

Most of seats were taken and I had to sit woah! No fucking no! I have to sit beside Adam!. I couldn't believe this. I don't even want to look at his golden eyes to be honest.

I strolled over to the seat. Sat down and rested my head in my palms, screaming silently. Then Mrs. balter came in. She welcomed us and I sank in to thought, fading away from the teacher's voice. I was thinking about Adam, he is erasable.