Chapter 1:Happy Birthday

Hai guyz..I hope you guyz will enjoy this first chapter....
Actually this is my first obra maestra. I wrote this to  you guyz coz I know some of you have the same story.. Please vote just click the star below. Thank you guyz..
#littlebunny..

Hai I'm Kc Maxwell as you notice in cover pic. I'm 19

Suddenly the phone rang loudly Kc stared on it while lying on the bed..

Argue!! Who the idiot ruin my

morning..!! I grab.the  phone and shock when I saw who wasn't that idiot.. OMG!!! It's Jhon my only one..

Actually he'snt my boylet, but if the future would be miracle I 've wanted to be his future wife..

My world will lust with love and passion..

Jhon didn't see what my feelings on him.He's a company boss and I'm her assitant, probably he alway's hanging up with his girlfriends..

Dah..!! When I answer it. I heard a

Cold and very humble voice of himself.

Hi Kc...this is jhon can we have a talk?..

I'm so speechless to say a word.

I cannot talk because my feelings starting to torture me..

Ah..what do you want to say s..Sir?

I asked like a scared willow.

I want you to go in my house 7:30 pm .I 'll wait for you OK.... Jhon replied.

B...but I'm going to a date!Ash..my friend Rocky is waiting for me..!

I shrugged my shoulder.

He skip the phone and he  did not reply .

I think I'm going follow what he says. I beggin to walk to my Hello Kitty cr and wash my face ,brush my teeth.

Ok finally I'eat my favorite breakfast a peace of roll bread,

Italian 's best dessert and a hot chocolate tea with a dry jelly bean   toppings .My house is a gift from my parents. They actually give the opportunity to work in there business but I realized that I will build my own business. So I deside my will .My family always  support what things can I have to be happy.

Their always ready to give me some advice. My father understands me. He even said that all the things they've got and all their company is given to me. And I do my best to keep it. I said happily.They hugged me tight and it's become tighter when Briana jump and joined us.

Brianna is my little wirdo sister. She always keep me in troubles.

I park my car on the parking lot. I walk passionately straight from rocky's house.I didn't saw Rocky hid at the back.

Baahhhhhhhhh....!!I felt like my heart is going to explode.

O..m h..rocky what the hell are you doing do you want to kill me. Gosh...

Oh I'm so Sorry for that explosion. he bursts out laughing.

Are you crazy to do that. I shout angry. OK fine.. fine I'm sorry if I hurt you . He grubbed my shoulder and he even says any permission to hug me myself.

As I find himself very sorry. I'd hug him back that's besties do . Her chocolate eyes  staring

At my green  eyes. So I felt like I'm inlove. And he pushed me. Hey what are you doing. My cheecks began to blush. He smiled awkwardly .