Meeting new friends

Your pov
I just moved to Portorosso, I actually wanted to come here before and I finally did. I woke up took a shower and dressed up. I went outside with a camera in me to take pictures. I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that." I said apologizing. "Don't worry it's ok." It was a boy, he was tall, had black straight hair, wearing a orange stripe shirt some shorts with a belt and some blue shoes. "Ciao I'm Guido. What's your name?" He asked, "I'm y/n l/n. Are you waiting for someone?" I asked because it seems like he was looking for someone. "Si I'm actually looking for my um friend. So if you don't mind me I will find him." He said, "Oh ok well I can hel-" I got interrupted by him, "No! Um I mean no thanks I actually know where he lives in so bye." "Okay... I guess bye." I said.

Guido's pov
As I went to Ciccio's house I have to explain him about the new girl in town. "Oh hey love." Ciccio said coming out of his house, gosh I love when he calls me love. "Hey pumpkin. I actually have to tell you something. So there is a new girl in town and I want our relationship to be a secret until we are ready to tell her or Alberto got it." I told him, "Got it." We were walking to the piazza and saw the girl taking pictures with the bambini piccoli, I don't know why but we went up to her.

Your pov
As I was talking pictures with the little kids I saw Guido and another boy guess that is his friend. He was short, had blonde curly hair, was wearing a green stripe shirt and some shorts and black shoes. "Hey Guido so I guess you found your friend." I said, "Si. I want you to meet Ciccio my boy- I mean my best friend." He said nervously don't know why but I introduced myself. "Hi I'm  y/n. So you're Ciccio nice name." I said, "Grazie I like your name too." He said. "Thanks" I died then he just gave me a warm smile so I smiled at him to but when I saw Guido he had a made face so I changed the subject. "Hey I have a great idea why don't we become friends." I said, "Yeah what do you think Ciccio" Guido said, "Sure why not." Ciccio said. We took some pictures of course for memory, I took one with Ciccio and the other with Guido. Me and Guido were laughing then I looked at Ciccio and he also had an angry face at me. Why were the both doing an anger face at me. My mom called and said dinner was ready so I just said bye and left home. I finish my food and went to my room and kept thinking why did have angry faces at me until I went to sleep.