See you again.

𝗜 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲"

.......

IT"S BEEN exactly 6 Years since the Break up , The break up that not only hurt them both but many other people in the world.

The young man is at his desk, playing with his hair. Thinking about the girl, that made him feel butterflies inside,and made him be himself, the girl that he let go. He groaned, continuing to play with his hair,something that he always does when he's nervous. A knock on the door interrupting his thoughts.

"Hey Ramos, you got a new babysitting job" One of his friend said laying papers on his desk."Thank bro" He responded. Picking up the papers and reading the address, he quickly got all his stuff gathered and grabbed his keys whopping then over his finger and playfully throwing them around his finger .

As he parked his car over, he spotted the house making sure it was the right one. He lightly knocked on the door, hearing children running from the other side of the door. As a lady opened the door, his breath stopped, he just stared at her, the most beautiful girl he had laid eyes on, his Jasmine.

Jasmine clueless that the man was in front of her, to into the world of her children to notice, she lightly reached for her youngest and carried him in her arms, before looking up and as soon as she realized who was in front of her, her eyes widen "A-anthony" She looked at him a shocking look on her face, grabbing her child tighter,gently stroking his hair.

"M-mama" The todle spoke up, hitting his mothers arm to get her attention.''Yeah baby" She pulled one of his curls behind his ears.

"I wuv you" He struggled to say it since he was just learning to speak, a proud look on his face when he let the words out. Jasmine's heart melted when she heard that, kissing his temple in return. "I love you too, my baby boy" A smile reaching the toddler's face.

Anthony's heart swelled when he saw the interaction between them too. Looking down, playing with his fingers. "Well it's nice to see you" he sincerely said, smiling up at her. Jasmine letting out her own smile show "Yeah it is" silence after that both not knowing what to do.

"Well i better go" Jasmine spoke up interrupting the silence in the room, Anthony nodding in approval. He watched as the women went up to her daughter and gently placed the toddler next to her and kissed both their heads, whispering something in their ears, making both the children laugh.

As she got up and grabbed her coat, and keys. The toddler followed her mom with his eyes, one she was out the door and out of his sight . His lips became pout and tears formed in his eyes.
His cries filling the room,Anthony panicking as soon as he saw him, trying to quiet him, grabbing one of his toys next to him and shaking it, the toddler only throwing it out of his face before crying louder. "M-M-Mama" He cried  reaching his hand to the door where Jasmine left at.

"Hey, hey it's ok she will be back" Anthony tried to reassure trying to carry him but the toddler not letting him go near him. "Eason, dont likey strangers''The girl spoke up, getting Anthony's attention to her.

"He only likey mama and dada" Everything in his mind goes blank, Dada?.Of course she moved on. What do you expect her to just stay alone, many people want her not just you, he thought.

"O-oh well is there any way to get him to stop crying" He asked her, she nodded her head "Sing." A bright smile showing in his face when he heard that,Sing that's easy. He quickly let out a tune from his phone and sang along to it, grabbing the toddlers attention.

The toddler looking at him in awe, hand going up and down as he babbled. Laughing and smiling at him. Once Anthony realized the baby wasn't crying he smiled, and continued the song.The song came to an end with both children looking at him with a bright smile.

"You Sing good" The girl said. "Thank you," He smiled at them, his heart melting. "Mama siung twoo" the toddler spoke up.Making Anthony's smile brighter, and bigger. "Yeah? that's cool," He said, both of them playing with eachother again.

He watched during the day as they laughed and smiled at random things. How they cared for each other and how when Eason started crying his sister will be right by his side.Jasmine taught them well, and also their father.

As the day was coming to an end, the door of their home opened  revealing a man with brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a suit.

The toddler reached for him before saying.

"D-Dada"

Authors note: ❤️told ya'll it will be back