Thirty Five

Imani

January 15, 2022

A little over two weeks has passed since Dylan and I announced our engagement in a cute little interview. Now I was meeting full-time with the wedding planner and Vera Wang. Dylan is in New York for two weeks doing something he can't talk about, I think it's a cameo in either a show or movie.

Maybe a teaser? I didn't ask questions after I saw the generous amount sitting in his bank account. Of course he sent my half which I refused but he insisted. He felt bad for leaving but he said it was to do something important. I have been back and forth from Ari and Z's house I just decided to stay with Ari until my fiancé gets home.

Ari referred me to her and I absolutely loved the ideas we came up with together. Z would ride with me when Dylan had to work so I wasn't alone in the wedding planning. Vic was making sure everything for the engagement party was ordered and the Venue was booked.

My first fitting was the day after my birthday, then I would be back filming Euphoria. I had so many interviews scheduled, it never occurred to me how popular I can get, just for marrying Dylan O'Brien.

I was now at Ari's with Vic and Court who were making the E-vites for the engagement party. I was just looking through all of Vera's options before letting out a groan.

"Bestie, you okay?" Vic asked placing her comforting hand on mine.

"Yeah, I just had no idea how much planning a wedding was going to be. I mean I have this template I made years ago in college, but seeing it all come to life. It's surreal." I blurted.

"It's normal to feel that way." Ari stated, with a warm smile. "And I'm not just saying that because I'm married. No anytime life is going super fucking well, I get stressed."

I nodded and circle the last dress that inspired my engagement outfit. "Well I am glad I'm not alone trying to decide how I want my hair and makeup."

We sat in Ari's kitchen discussing how I was going to enter and what all was going on. I was zoning in and out, eventually I yawned. "Sorry to bore you, Ima, but this has to be done before-" Vic stopped and everyone around the circle gave her a glare while I was just staring blankly at my hair book.

"Well I am going to pass out in the guest room upstairs." I grabbed all my magazines and iDevices before getting up from the table. I nodded at Dalton who waved at me before trudging up Ari's stairs.

 I nodded at Dalton who waved at me before trudging up Ari's stairs

wife🌻
wife you are so mfn SEXY!!

wife🌻wife you are so mfn SEXY!!