~Frog Watcher~

Around 8am,Dynamite started his job patrolling. He soon ran into another pro hero; Red Riot.

"Oi Bakugo!" The spiky haired male yelled,running over.

The blond growled. "What do you want shitty hair?"

"Just checking up on you! Haven't seen you in forever thanks to hero work." He smiled.

"Yeah,yeah.."

"I've been seeing the rest of our former classmates! Mainly Denki and Mina."

He rolled his eyes. "Well of course you see raccoon eyes often,your dating her."

He smiled. "Well,yeah! Oh,and I've also seen Asui around patrolling!" He smiled.

The spiky hair blonde seemed to tense up at the mention of 'Asui.' He blushed.

"Bakugo? You good?" He tapped his shoulder.

He slapped his hand away. "Of course I'm fine,shitty hair!" He yelled.

"Oh,alright then." He laughed nervously. "Well,I've gotta get back to patrolling. See you another time,yeah?" He smiled,waving and walking off.

"Tch.. see ya." He mumbled,continuing his patrol.

After about an hour of patrolling,he ran into a familiar green haired female,she looked at him.

"Kero! Hey,Bakugo-Chan." Asui smiled.

The blonde looked at her,and blushed. "Tch.. hello to you too." He mumbled,looking away as an attempt to hide his blushing face.

She moved closer. "How've you been?" She looked up at him.

His blush spread as he gently pushed her away.
"D-damn it frog! Stop being so close!" He growled.

"Sorry. Kero. But you didn't answer my question." She placed her finger on her chin.

"I'm fine,damn it!" He yelled his response.

"You don't have to yell,Bakugo-Chan."

His face was completely red at this point. "Stop fucking calling me that!" He clenched his fists.

She giggled. "Gotta get back to work. See you later,Bakugo-Chan! Kero!" She smiled as she waved,walking off.

His blush slowly stared to fade as she walked away.

'Damn frog.. fucking.. cute..' He blushed once more,slapping himself. 'Enough thinking of her! Gotta get back to work.' He thought,walking in the opposite direction.

At noon,Bakugo stopped by at nearby café for lunch. He ordered a Earl Grey Tea,and a Butter Croissant,and sat down.

As he was eating,a familiar freckled face male walked in,the blonde growled as he saw the girls in the store crowd him.

"Oh my gosh,Deku! Can I get your autograph?!" A female squealed.

The green haired boy chuckled nervously. "Oh,of course!" He gave a heartwarming smile,as he signed a papered photo of himself.

The girl squealed,walking out the café.

The boy then met eyes with the blond,and smiled.

"Oh,Kacchan! Didn't notice you were here!" He walked over,sitting down at his table.

The blonde growled. "Oi,fuck off Deku. I didn't ask for you to join me." He sipped his tea.

He chuckled. "I know,but I just wanted to see how work is going! Being the number 2 hero must be hard!"