Characters and Warnings

⚠Warnings⚠

1. Refreshing Rape

2. Abuse

3. Abandonment

4. 18+ Content

5. Language

6. Sex

7. Forced Breeding

8. Child Abduction

9. Child Abuse

10. Child Enslavement

11. Triggers

12. Manipulation

                       Characters

Children in Class 1A:

Skie Bakugou: Recommendations

Rai Kaminari: Took last in the rankings

keiko Kirishima: Recommendations

Ai Sero: Rankings

Akemi Tokoyami: Rankings

Cho Iida: Rankings 

Daiki Shigaraki: The rehabilitation program

Mi Takami: The rehabilitation program

Goro Ojiro: Rankings

Au Mezo: Rankings

Bunko Sato: Rankings 

Botan Awase: Recommendations

Eiko Koji: Recommendations

Dai Aizawa: Rankings

Hachiro Togata: Recommendations

Goro Amajiki: Recommendations

Erity Izumi: Rankings

Hoshi Monoma: The rehabilitation program

Ine kuroiro: Rankings

Jin Honenuki: Rankings

Kano Shindo: Recommendations

Preface:

Children of Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou:

Name: Yamaoka Bakugou, Height: 4'1, Age: 18, Gender: Female, Birthday: July 15th, Quirk: None 

Name: Kai Bakugou, Height: 5'3, Age: 17, Gender: Female, Birthday: November 12th, Quirk: Explosion and Freeze Vision and Breathes fire.

Name: Skie Bakugou, Height: 6, Age: Sixteen, Gender: Male, Birthday: September 18th, Quirk: Exploding Ice and Fire, Has bipolar also half deaf. VIRGO

Children of Denki Kaminari and Hitoshi Shinso:

Name: Rai Kaminari, Height: 5'7, Age: Sixteen, Gender: Male, Birthday: October 15th, Quirk: Electricity/ Mind control, dunces out when using too much of either quirk. Perfect mix of both his parents. LIBRA 

Name: Fuji Kaminari, height: 35 inches, Age: 3, Gender: Male, Birthday: December 23rd, Quirk: unknown.

Children of Izuku Midoriya and Eijiro Kirishima: Name: keiko Kirishima, Height: 4'3, Age: 15, Gender: Female, Birthday: July 4th, Quirk: Hardening and telekinesis cracks if she gets too hard. 

Children of Mina Ashido and Hanta Sero: 

Name: Ai Sero, Height: 5'8 , Age: 16, Gender: Gender fluid, Birthday: August 2nd, Quirk: Acid tape

Children of Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami: Name: Akemi Tokoyami, Height: 4, Age: 15, Gender: Female, Birthday: April 1st, Quirk: frog-like qualities with a dark shadow of her own..

Children of Tenya Iida and Ochako Uraraka: 

Name: Cho Iida, Height: 6'3, Age: 16, Gender: Male, Birthday: February 14th, Quirk: Engine and Antigravity., 

Children of Tomura Shigaraki and Touya Todoroki and Keigo Takami: Names: Daiki Shigaraki, Mi Takami, Heights: 5'9 and 4'7 , Age: 15, Genders: Male, Female, Birthday: January 11th, Quirks: Wings, fire, decay, can shoot ice from wings. Wings, fire, decay can use ice on fingertips.

Children of Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure: Name: Goro Ojiro, Height: 5, Age: 15, Gender: non binary, Birthday: March 7th, Quirk: Invisibility that they can turn on and off, powerful tail.

Children of Jiro Kyoka and Shoji Mezo: Name: Au Mezo, Height: 5'4, Age: 16, Gender: Female, Birthday: January 6th, Quirk: They would be able to sprout the headphone jacks on any extra limb that they made.

Children of Sato Rikido and Aoyama Yuga: Name: Bunko Sato, Height: 5'7, Age: 15, Gender: Female, Birthday: August 4th, Quirk: Would be able to produce bright light from her stomach and could make the light stronger and more focused with food.

Children of Yosetsu Awase and Yaoyorozu Momo: Name: Botan Awase, Height: 5'7, Age: 16, Gender: Male, Birthday: November 24th, Quirk: Can make things like his mom, but can attach it to people, has to attach it to someone to be able to use it.

Children of Koda Koji and Pony Tsunotori: Name: Eiko Koji, Height: 5'3, Age: 15, Gender: Male, Birthday: April 12th, Quirk: Can communicate with animals and has horns that he can control.

Children of Shōta Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada: Name: Dai Aizawa,  Height: 4'4, Age 15:, Gender: Male, Birthday: December 2nd, Quirk: Can cancel the quirks of others by directing his screams at them.

Children of Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki and Nejire Hado: Names: Hachiro Togata and Goro Amajiki, Height: 6'2, Age: 15, Gender: Males, Birthday: April 6th, Quirks: Has wave motion, can go through things, and can transform parts of his body into the thing he eats. Can somewhat use wave motion, can somewhat go through things, and is really good at using his transforming quirk.

Children of Eri Aizawa and Kota Izumi: Name: Erity Izumi, Height: 4'9, Age: 15, Gender: Female, Birthday: January 2nd, Quirk: Has rewind from both small horns and water that shoots from her hands . Has slight trouble with her rewind . 

Children of Neito Monoma and Himiko Toga: Name: Hoshi Monoma, Height: 4'6, Age: 16, Gender: Male, Birthday: December 21st, Quirk: Can choose to copy someone or their quirk by touch or by ingesting blood.

Children of Shihai Kuroiro and Kinoko Komori: Name: Ine kuroiro, Height; 5'9, Age: 16, Gender: Female, Birthday: August 7th, Quirk: Can control shadows and manifest mushrooms on anything as long as it's moist.

Children of Juzo Honenuki and Itsuka Kendo: Name: Jin Honenuki, Height: 6'3, Age: 16, Gender: Female, Birthday: May 26th, Quirk: Can grow hand huge, and slap the ground turning it soft. Can turn the ground soft with normal hands as well.

Children of Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Yo Shindo: Name: kano Shindo, Height: 5'1, Age: 16, Gender: Male, Birthday: May 30th, Quirk: Can vibrate the ground and can turn to steal which makes the vibration stronger. 

Teacher: Izuku Midoriya

Class 1-A, Skie got in through recommendation 1st. Rai got last place in the rankings. Daiki and Mi got in through the rehabilitation program.

                        Teachers

Class 1A Homeroom teacher: Izuku Midoriya

Class 1B Homeroom teacher: Katsuki Bakugou

Health/ Science teacher: Mineta

Nurse: Eri Aizawa

English teacher: Hizashi Yamada

Runner of the school/ Principal: Shota Aizawa

PE teacher: Ejiro Kirishima

Math teacher: Shoto Todoroki