Part-15

Arul couldn't accept his situation...Because of his illness he doesn't like to punish vanathi too...

So he decided a plan to leave her....
If he scold her means also she will not bother about it...
She just get the scolds and leave it by next ears!!

So he thought to blame her for something....

"Most of the time words speaks more than that of actions;Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out"

Asusual their office works went properly...But arul maintained a distance from vanathi...
And he started to scold her for simple mistakes in office works...
Vanathi felt so bad for his weird behaviour...and she decided to ask him about this....

On weekend!

Vanathi dialled arul

Vanathi:arul freeya irukingala?

Arul:what do you want?

Vanathi:neenga ECR la irukura beach ku vara mudiuma?

Arul want to give conclusion for this today...so he agreed!

With a burdenheart both reached the beach!

No one is in that place...

Except the waves sound there is silence filled between both of them...

Vanathi:yen arul intha one weekaa enna avoid panringa?

Arul:naan epavum pola thaan iruken...

Vanathi:oh apo naan ungala avoid panrena...

Arul:pinna illaya...epa parthalum officela nee Vineeth oda cabin la thaaney iruka...

Vanathi:vineeth is my friend ...ungaluku theriatha?

Arul:friend mannakatti lam veliaa vachuko...en officekulla intha mathiri koothadikura velailam vendam...🤨

Vanathi:enna Arul pesuringa.....sandhegapadringala enmela?🥺

Arul:naan yen unmela sandhegapadanum...and moreover we can move on vanathi...enaku intha relationship pulichu pochu....i need someone who is better than you!
Ni un lifeaa inimel unaku pidicha mathiri amaichuko....even that vineeth will be a perfect choice for you!

She got rage and hold his shirt collars

Vanathi:arul ennachu arul sollunga...plzz vilayadathinga😭
She started to break down🥺

Arul took her hands down from his shirt

Arul: i am not kidding...naan seriousaa pesuren...we can breakup vanathi....i think we won't be suit for each other....

Vanathi:😠 are you playing with my feelings...ipo thaan theriutha unaku ; namakku set  aagathunu....i didn't expect this from you arul...I am shame on myself for being mad on you....you are cheap....don't even dare to see me hereafter....unkooda pazhaguna vanathi intha nimishame sethu poitaaa🥺

By saying this she ran out from that place...

Arul who is standing there couldn't bare his pain!!his life went out of his hands....
He lost his love!!
Moreover he lost him!!💔

Vanathi who came to home can't accept this change of Arul!
She couldn't get rid of his thoughts....her house ,her family even a single thing in her house made her to think about him....

So she decided to leave India!

According to her there is only one love in her life!Now she lost that!!

She cannot even think to get stick on another relationship....

For next two days she didn't came out of the room....

Both the families were confused about their behaviour...

In Arul's home!

Arul's dad: arul evalo naal ipdiye iruka pora...unga rendu perukum enna achu...

Mom:arul ethaiyum maraikatha pa..ethavathu peria problem nalum naanga theerthu vaikurom...plzz engakittta sollu pa...

Arul:ellam mudinchiruchu ma....ini en lifela love and marriage nu entha oru vishayamum kidaithu...don't ask me anything about that...apdiye ungaluku kastama iruntha sollunga naan mumbaikey poiruren...

Arul left to his room!!

They both become speechless!!

In Vanathi's home!

All were in hall!

Vanathi came down from her room!

Vanathi:appa anna naan onnu sollanum!
Enaku US la irunthu oru job offer vanthurunthuchla atha naan accept panikiten...day after tmrw i am going to US

Vanathi's dad:thangam enna idhu thidernu?

Devan:appa stop it! Avanga permission kekala just namakku information thaan kodukuranga...periaa manushi aaitangale...you carry on with your own wish vanathi...we won't interfere you!

Kundavai:yenga enna pesuringa?

Devan:avangaley sanda poduvanga..reason keta sollamattanga...ipo avanga life ku decisionayum avangaley edukuranga...then why we need to suggest them....

Vanathi:anna!!adhu.....

He went out of the house!!

Only silence filled there.....

Then vanathi went to US and started her life there!

Here arul indulged him in business fully to come out of his past thoughts!!

At present the doctor said about Arul's health condition to vanathi!!

What she gonna do next?

Let us see in next chapter!!

என்றும் அன்புடன்
கார்த்திகா❤️