THE LOVE STORY(a Niall Horan fan fic)

LUCY POV

It was early hours of the morning and i had just arrived at the hotel that we were staying at this summer.we change locations every year hard work when your mums famous but it has its good points.

This summer i was going to be meeting one direction and i adore them i mean have you seen them 5 boys WOW.I mean its very rare we get to meet famous people such as one direction but who cares at least im gonna meet them and thats the best thing i could wish for.

So as i said mum was going to the recording studio early this morning so had to be up early and this was the day i was meeting the boys yey.

"Morning" mum said when she walked into the studio.

"Morning to you" some guy replied.

"So where are these boys at then,we need to get started on the music" mum said in a hurry

"In the booths already for you mrs Smith" the same guy replied

"Thank you, come on luc" mum said to me. she calls me luc because it's short for lucy

"Ok, im coming now mum" i said quickly moving from where i was.

"Hey boys" my mum said entering the recording studio.

"Hey" they all said.

"This is my daughter lucy"mum told the boys.

"Hi lucy"Zayn said.

"Hi you can call me luc everyone else does" i said in pure shock that i was actually talking to one direction.

"Ok" they said

"Let's get started then boys" my mum said as the boys put the headphones on.

Well today was a really hard but easy day. I know the whole of the song for the new one direction video and it is now my favourite song. I'm going to be at the studio everyday in this holiday so i might have made friends out of the boys but only time will tell. Mum got me up real early this morning saying i had to go with her again to the studio which i don't mind doing it just i'm not used to early mornings.

The days have gone past and i'm really enjoying hanging out with the boys. Liam is such a good cook and makes amazing brownies for us all, Niall just can't keep off his guitar, Harry just never stops singing, Zayn always makes us laugh and louis is always coming out with random things. I love these guys and have really enjoyed hanging with them and i'm going to be so sad when we have to back to our home town in 5 weeks time but i'm going to make the most of being with them. As it always does it turned 9:45am and i still wasnt up yet mum was shouting at me telling me we only had five minutes before the recording started so we had to hurry.

"Sorry we are late luc could'nt be bothered to get up but after some convincing i got her out of that bed" mum said flustered

"Na don't be sorry it's ok we arrived 5 minutes ago and thought we were in trouble with you for being late" Zayn and Harry said in time with each other. 

"No i could never tell you boys off right let's get to work" mum said getting distracted.

The boys started to sing in their beautiful voices and as usual i melted, i didn't want this summer to end at all but it would.

"Hey lucy, what are you doing" Paul the recorder asked

"Eh" i replied blankly at him

"Doesn't matter" Paul said walking out of the room

"We are done for the day" mum said to us all

"Oh lucy do you want to come hang with us guys today" Louis said as we started to leave the room.

"Seriously" i gasped

"yeah" Zayn replied

"ok bye mum" i said going with the lads

"Bye hunny see you later" mum said as i walked off

"what do you want to do first" liam asked us all

"get something to eat i'm starving" Harry said walking over to the chip shop.