buddy.

"Come on, hurry." He laughs, grabbing my hoodie sleeve and pulling my away from the two chatting girls. he rushed down the hallway, making a quick turn sending me almost falling over, but he tightened his grip.
One was an ex he had just broke up with days ago for cheating on him , the other was his best friend.
"Where are you taking me, Kam?" I giggle back, feeling my face flush. it's like the movies.
"To class, duh.." he says, making a turn and pulling me behind him like a little dog on a leash, running down the almost empty hallways. it was shocking how empty it was, most the time the hallways were crowded, but it makes sense speaking bell was about to ring. most people couldn't bear being late. neither of us talked. he just pulled me until i'm met at my last class period of the day. a door. "Financial Literacy." Labeled above it. "Kim's Room," on the door. I hated this teacher but it was okay.At least he took me here.
"here we go." he says, turning to face me. the height difference was staggering. i had to look up to meet his eyes, but it was worth the effort.
"i don't want you to go." i laughed, in a friend like way. he hugs me and softly says.
"i'm sorry," putting his hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes. a few seconds passed of me preparing myself for my third kiss ever, and the third being with him. third times the charm.
"see ya buddy." he smiles, patting my head and walking down the hallway to head to class.
"see you.. too?" what just happened?
i walk into class halfway  laughing, halfway crying.
are you kidding? you thought you'd get THAT? HAHAHAHA YOURE FUNNY. DUMBASS.
you could only wish.
"ghost?? what's going on?" my friend, Oli, asks me as i sit down beside her. I didn't answer, just put my hands on my face and sat in silence. "Lemme guess, Kam?"
i nodded.
"What did he do?"
"I thought he was gonna kiss me."
Oli's face went from scared for me to laughing at me. "Really? He wouldn't." ouch.