The Love We Share

I wrote a one-shot about Luna and Spencer, and I decided to write about how they met.
I hope you like it.
I do not own Harry Potter or Criminal Minds.
I don't really support JKR, this is a safe space for ALL readers :)

Luna sat down at a table in the small café in Connecticut and sighed. She missed her friends, but at the same time she was glad she had gotten away from all the memories of the war. She stood up to get her drinks order and immediately slammed into a man. She sat up and glanced at him. He looked around her age with floppy brown hair and brown eyes. She apologised quickly and helped him pick up some books he had dropped.

"Are you Irish?" The man asked her, eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Yes, although I have lived in Devon since I was nine. Mother died, you see, and my father wanted to escape the memories. Quite understandable really." She answered him, her silvery eyes staring at him, amusement dancing in them.

"what brings you to America?" The man asked.

"I suppose the same thing that made my dad move to England. I wanted to escape the memories of all the bad things that happened." Luna replied.

"Oh. What did happen, if you don't mind me asking," The man smiled slightly at her.

"Of course I don't mind you asking, although it is rather painful to think about now. What is your name?" She asked, because how could she tell him about a magical war when he was so obviously a muggle.

"Of course, my names Spencer Reid. What's yours?" Spencer replied.

"I'm Luna Lovegood. I'm 17," Luna replied.

"Really, so am I. I have to go now. Maybe I'll see you around sometime?" Spencer said, smiling at Luna.

"Maybe. Have a good day." Luna replied, leaving the café. It was only once she had apparated back to the flat she was renting that she realized she had forgotten to get her coffee. She smiled at the thought of Mr. Spencer Reid and how he had somehow managed to make her forgot to collect her order.