You Are Destined To Me part 1

In a beautiful place...Which is equal to heaven....

The place is filled with beauty and happy ness...

But it is not in the person who is in that place.....

That person is a girl whoes name is kriahnasri ..  a name which has two meanings narayan and lakshmi.....

In her mind " why....Why....I want to tolerate this...I can't bare it.... Kaash mai iss yug mai nai hotha....In this yug there is only lust...Angry.....No feelings ....No relations.....I can't live in this lust full yug.... All the boys are bad they don't have any feeling...they treat girls like a toy.... " By saying that she jumped in to the lake which is in front of her....

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sun has rised few minutes before only....

A young boy whoes skin is shining like sun...

His sharp eyes....

suryadev's symbol on his forehead....

Walked toward the ganga river and started doing his morning rituals ...

And after that when he was about to get out of the water ...His leg strucked to some water plant...And made him to stop there...

Karn bent into water and tried to free  his leg and suddenly he saw a beautiful lady in the water in unconscious state...

Karn immediately lifted the girl in bridal style and brought her out of the lake....

And laid her on the ground....

Karn " who is she....What to do now.... "

At that time karn's brother came calling his name loudly....

Shon " bro come fast or else your stomach will fill with dad's scoldings only....And who is she... is she my bhabi ...."

Karn " you fool ...Don't say rubbish ok...I found her inside the river ....You go...I will come with this girl.... "

Shon " ok bro...Bhabi is so beautiful  .... "

Karn " shon..... "

Shon started running....saying " take of my bhabi ji "

Karn " hey bhagavan .... "

Karn lifted that girl { krishnasri } and went towards his home....

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

In kailash....

Devi parvathi " aarya...What will happen now.... "

Mahadev " i am also eagerly waiting gauri....I can't image what will be the next plan of niyati.... "

Narayan " but my shri has to face lot of problems.... "

Devi parvathi " no brother no...She already faced so much difficulties in that yug.....And she has to face in this yug also.... "

Narayan " after that difficult time she will get a beautiful life.... "

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆