Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The information in this book is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Genre: Action, Psychological, Drama

Content warning: This story may or may not contain the following:
Sexual assault
Abuse
Child abuse
Animal cruelty or animal death
Self-harm and suicide
Violence
Death or dying
Blood
Mental illness
Racism and racial slurs
Hateful language
Swears or curses
Nudity
Murder
Torture

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Chapter 1

"Could you describe the event?" The woman in a white robe asked, her voice is laced with concern, full of sincerity.

"I..." Thalassa took a deep breath, losing focus and interest. Her eyes keeps wandering around the room back and forth then she started sweating.

Tuwing makakarinig siya ng tanong patungkol sa nangyari, babalikan niya ito at maaalala ang lahat.

"I..." She started clenching her palms in her trousers. "I...I diffused the b-bomb... t-then... there was a kid, there was a kid... there was a kid...!" She was shaking uncontrollably, catching her breath like she run a thousand miles.

The doctor held both of her hand.

"Sweetie, we're done here. We will talk about it once you're ready. You will be fine, you are safe. You are safe here." She said.

"N-no... No... I am ready, I am ready, I killed them... I killed the kid, I am safe, I am because I'm the criminal, I killed the innocent kid, I am ready... I want to go home!" She screamed. Tears welled up her eyes, sniffling between every words.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, it served like a trigger to Thalassa. Her eyes widened in shock and she screamed loudly, covering her ears while walking back in panic. Scenes from the war flooded in her mind, the crimson colored ground filled with blood of thousands of people, the terrifying gunshots, crumbling buildings because of bombing, excruciating scream of people, unable to recognize if it's coming from a child, adult, woman, man, old or even animals.

"Thally!" Someone shook her shoulders.

"Thally!"

"Thally, wake up!" with full of sweat and booming heartbeat, she woke up. Her cheeks are wet with tears and her face is very pale.

"You're still having nightmares..." The boy who woke her up said. May halong galit at pag-aalala habang nakakunot ang noo.

"Cael, I'm fine. Your sister's fine, minsan nalang 'to nangyayari, it's... it's just a coincidence, I promise, I'm okay." She caressed his arm and motioned him to come closer for an embrace.

"How's your education going?" Thally asked after the tight embrace they shared.

"We studied about chemistry and calculus yesterday, I just finished reading my Totumia* book that's why I came here only to find you..." Cael stopped and sighed.

*A/N: In this story, Totumia is referring to the Earth. Please also take note that the story is set in a different universe but with similar and different functions with our world.