Chapter 1: Day 1

(Y/n) is walking around in the park, trying to relax from the stressing day today. And their life is not an easy one either. College student with a job at a local diner, who has a lazy roommate living with them, and barely has anyone else to talk to besides their co-worker. (Y/n) spot a wooden bench and deside to take a seat. They sit down and inhale and exhale the nice crisp air with sounds of the wind in the air and no one else around. Enjoying thr nature with eyes closed. Just like they like it. Things are going smoothly with (Y/n), until sounds of footstep approaching them and then stops. (Y/n) opens their eyes and turns to the person sitting next to them. And get startled.

"Woah hey! Take it easy, it's just me." A stranger said. It's a tall male with black vest with hoodie, blue shirt design with black and white heart, pants and black shoes. He's described to be bald, sharps looking teeth, grey colored skin, blue eyes and a nice smile.

"Sorry! You just startled me!" (Y/n) apologize nervously.

The stranger chuckles "Well you're a jumpy one aren't ya?"

"Well, yeah sorta." (Y/n) smiles nervously.

"I see." The stranger scoots a little closer. "Sooo... you're waiting for a family member or a friend? It just seems kinda odd for you to be sitting here, all alone like this, and so far away from the jogging track."

A chill runs down (Y/n)s spine. They cross an arm over their chest and slide away from him and closer to the edge of the bench. How often does a sane person walk up to you out of the blue and ask such questions? Not often for (Y/n) at least. The stranger picks up on (Y/n)s unease and refrains from sliding and closer. He crosses his fingers in between his legs and smiles warmly.

"I mean, you don't look like a grounds keeper, or one of the old people feeding pigeons after doing Tai Chi." The stranger wonders.

"No, I'm just getting some alone time to myself. Things have been pretty intense lately." (Y/n) reply.

The stranger scoots himself even closer, his hand nearly touching (Y/n)s as he smiles shyly. "L-Look I know his is sudden. Very sudden. But if you're free tonight, can I have the pleasure in taking you out to dinner?"

(Y/n) is surprised. A total stranger just ask them out. "What? Why?" In their thoughts saying: 'Why do he have such interest in me?'

"Well, I'm your boyfriend? Isn't that why you're here?"

'Why does he assume that we're in a relationship? (Y/n) thought. But then came to a decision. "Okay I guess."

The stranger smiles in response. "Great! Where at and what time?"

"Hmm what about at dad's damn diner, at 7. I work there."

"Sure. See ya!" The stranger leaves as he leaps around the path he's on.

"Well, that's ... unexpected."

🖤💙🖤

(Y/n) waits at the booth inside the diner as they wait for the stranger. They order a milkshake and look at their phone as they wait. The door opens with the bell as it catches (Y/n)s attention. It's the stranger panting hard looking around for (Y/n). (Y/n) wave to catch his attention and success. The stranger walks to the booth and sits down.

"You're late." (Y/n) says.

"*Pant* I know. I- *weeze* I have to make a quick stop." He pulls out a white rectangular shaped box. "I got this to make up for it. It's for you."

(Y/n) opens the box and there reveal roses. "Oh roses, thank you." (Y/n) says with a smile.

"No problem." The stranger replys. "I've been seeing you around for a while by from the window from my walks. I wanted to talk to you but cold feet and never got the chance to. Like a loser." He looks down in shame. Feeling bad, (Y/n) place their hand on his in comfort. "You're not a loser you're just shy that's all. By the way, I've never catch your name."

"My name?" The stranger says, he looks down in grief. "I don't really like my name so will you please give me a nickname."

(Y/n) thinks about it for a second. "What about, Peter?"

"Uhh... that's my name. Please something else."

"Oh okay. What about YB?"

"Okay. That's better." YB smiles.

"And my names (Y/n)."

Later....

"Well thanks for your time. Can I see you tomorrow?" YB ask.

"Uhh i work tomorrow, but you can come over and see me during my shift."

"Sure, how about at noon?"

"Yeah, we barely get any costumers in Sundays. I'll see you. Bye YB."

"Bye (Y/n)... *whispers* my darling..."

Authors note: YB stands for Your Boyfriend. I'll make more, stay tuned💙🖤❤