The Beginning of It

I was zoning out in history class my mind somewhere else but here. I look out the window that is by my seat. As I stare out I see a plastic bag floating around in the wind. I hate to see trash around my city but oh how I would have done anything to be that plastic bag right then. Being able to float around and not care about anything seemed like paradise while sitting in that classroom.
But of course I was snapped out of my day dream of being a bag by my teacher."Ms. Stillington can you be a doll and leave my room as you we're supposes to do five minutes ago.", Mrs. Jackson says to me ,making me of course gather my things and leave as quickly as possible.
I make my way towards my locker to pack my stuff up as quickly as possible not wanting to see him. But as I make my way out of school I realize he walks me home. I then quickly make my way out of school as best as I can without causing a scene. But I stop dead in my tracks as I hear him yell out my name. "Allison where are you going", I hear him yell out to me in that voice I have come to love. But at that moment I did not feel any love what I did feel was betrayal, anger, and disgust.
I turn around slowly and see the face I have been dreading all day, Jordan Wallace also known as my boyfriend.