Kage Hyakushiki: Origins

Ninja (noun): A person trained in ancient Japanese martial arts and employed especially for espionage and assassinations. 

We see a young man who is on his way to the faculty office of his middle school because his recent talk to his teachers was all about attending UA High. UA is an institution where the next generation of heroes come to learn and put their quirks to the test. The boy's name...

Kage Hyakushiki. 

Kage Hyakushiki is from a family who many people in Japan believe have ceased to exist since the beginning of the Meiji Era. The ninja is rarely talked about during the modern times. Kage's quirk makes him vanish at the speed of sound. When his parents found out about his quirk, they decided that his quirk alone shouldn't benefit his ability to become a hero. Like many up and coming ninjas, his arsenal should benefit his quirk, all without alerting the enemy. 

(Beneficial for Kage's hero training)

Time skip to the recommended practical exams

Before attending to UA, there were two ways: a general practical exam and a practical exam used for students entering via recommendation. How Kage got recommended was because his sister, a pro hero named Keikohime Hyakushuki, aka Kunoichi. He was with a group of other students. All of which was lectured by the number one ranked hero, the Symbol of Peace, the one and only All Might. 

And another who is a teacher at UA. Blond, spiky hair, with some collar around his neck. He is well known as Present Mic.

 He is well known as Present Mic