Introduction

My name is Ava Martinez. Im 15 years old straight A student. I'm 5'3, long curly hair, caramel skin with hazel eyes, slim but thick in all the right places. Born here in Miami Fl, sadly this life for me has come to an end. About a week ago my mom passed in a plane crash. My mom name is Bella Martinez, she was a puerto rican bombshell, not only did she have looks she had the brains to match, not to mention she was a big time super-model and I look just like her, just a little darker in skin but I plan on following her footsteps in modeling. Now my dad that's another story I don't know much other than his name is Anthony Nash, a hot headed jamaican with a drinking problem that use to beat on my mother. I've been told I have a sister and two brothers thats lives with him in Bronx, New York. Meeting them is probably the only thing I'm looking forward to other than pursuing my modeling and continuing school. I know your probably thinking why don't I just live with some family out here in Miami but truth is it was only me an my mom. She was basically an orphan raised in a group home in Jacksonville Fl. She molded the life she wanted from scratch and made a name for herself. Ima miss her so much.