1

Another book? Please I would never start writting another book.

Anyways enjoy my new book.

Vote and comment :

*************************
Alexis pov :

"You've got a new mission" boss said as he looked towards me with his usual blank face and stare.

"And that is?" I asked as I sat down on one of the chairs in his office, his office was simple; chairs, a desk, book Shelf and a couple hidden compartments.

I watched him pick up a file from his desk before throwing it towards me. Catching it I opened it and skimmed through the information on the page, there wasn't much, which is never good.

 Catching it I opened it and skimmed through the information on the page, there wasn't much, which is never good

(Lmao I thought I'd make this, idk if I'll change it later or not)

"There isn't much information on him" I pointed out and my boss nodded with sigh.

"He's a private teenager with an gang leader dad" I chuckled slightly at what my boss said.

"What's the mission then, boss?" I asked as I closed the file and placed it on my lap as my eyes stared into my bosses.

"His dad wanted our best assassin to protect his son..." I quickly interrupted my boss.

"I'm an assassin not an babysitter, I kill not protect" I said annoyed, boss glared at me and gave me the 'shut the fuck up' look.

"As I was saying, his dad wanted someone who could protect his son without his son knowing, that's why he wanted an assassin for the job" this'll be a fun job.

"And since your our best assassin I'm setting you on the job, now mr woods will be here in just a moment to explain why he needs you" I nodded and relaxed in my chair.

Surly this kid, I say kid even when we're the same age, could look after himself, he's an gang leaders sons, no doubt next in line leader.

Just as I finished thinking to myself the door opened up and in walked a man who looked similar to Daryl. This'll be his dad.

Guess I'll get my answers now that's he's turned up.

"Mr woods" my boss greated as he shook his hand, the man nodded back at my boss before looking over at me.

I held his gaze as he looked me in the eye, I'm not some weak girl whose scared of a gang leader.

To most they'd be shitting themselves right now, the aura that came of him was dangerous and powerful, you could tell by the way that he walked that he was feared and respected by many.

With power and fear comes a lot of danger for you and those around you.

"Mr woods" I greeted firmly as I stood up and gave him my hand to shake.

He took my hand in his and gave a firm shake.

"Alexis" he greeted back as he studied me, I never once coward under his gaze.