Haitani Oneshot

WARNING
This story contains:
NSFW
Guns and use of guns
Language
art creds in description!!

WARNINGThis story contains:NSFWGuns and use of gunsLanguageart creds in description!!

It was supposed to be just another night at work. Just another night of you finding out information of opposing organizations to report back to your boss. You couldn't wait to get this job done and go back home, just to do absolutely nothing.

Your task was to spy on the top criminal organization in Japan right now, Bonten. The criminal organization you were in was 2nd to Bonten, obviously meaning your boss wanted to get to the very top. The only difference really between the two organizations was that yours didn't do prostitution, and murder only really happened if it was necessary. You were an executive, and your mission tonight was to stake out an illegal gambling tournament, one of which would contain members of Bonten.

You dressed your fanciest, even adding a touch of some expensive jewelry you owned. Of course you brought your weapon just incase as well, your trusty beretta M9. Your boss sent you the location of the tournament, one other executive was to be joining you as well. You waited for whoever it was to get to your apartment, a small smirk appearing on your face as you saw who was pulling up.

"Well isn't it Mr. Takashi." You spoke with a smile as he pulled up next to you, his window down as he grinned at you. "It'll be a pleasure working with you tonight Ms. Y/n, you know you're my favorite." He told you as you got into the passenger seat of his car. "How charming, but am I surprised?" You asked, he sighed, pulling out of the parking garage. "I know you're not." "Smart man, anyways here's where we have to go."

You showed him the location you received, he only hummed in response and continued to drive. Takashi Mitsuya was your favorite to work with, you both loved joking around with each other and you had to admit, he was really hot. He took out a cigarette from his pocket, keeping one hand on the steering wheel. "Pass my lighter." You grabbed his lighter from his glove department, already knowing where it was as this was a common occurrence. You then lit his cigarette for him.

He took a breath in, then exhaling the smoke which luckily most of which had gone out of the open window. "Smoking isn't good for you, you know." You lectured and he chuckled. "This job isn't good for me, matter of fact this lifestyle isn't." He exhaled his smoke once again. "Then why not quit, no ones stopping you." You rested an arm out of the open window on your side as he glanced over at you.

"Why don't you quit?" He fired back and you smiled. "Money's good." Is all you say and he hums, "Exactly."

You both soon reached the site, it appeared to be a shady club, but underneath it contained a speakeasy which was where the tournament would be held. You both walked into the club, heading to the back where the entrance of the speakeasy was. There was a guard back there, whom Mitsuya showed him identification that was given to him by your boss, it was the only way to get in.