The Beginning

CHAPTER I

I’m a product of Hitler’s War Machine, my father was a German but I never know him. I was born on 1939, the year of the war, the year when my biological dad passed away. My mom married a Danish Soldier stationed in Hamburg in the year 1945. I just want to say, that Danish Soldier was the best father that anyone can ever have.

I can’t remember much from the war, I can only remember in the little town just outside of Hamburg, where my grandparents live, there I was in a hole that made by bomb explosion. That hole made us happy when we were kids since we used it as a swimming pool in summer and on winter; it creates ice where we can skate. My grandparents spoiled me that made me a problem for my mom.

I go to school in the year 1946, until that time, my mom is still having a problem about me, and fortunately my father was always by my side. He never got angry to me, even once. In school, I was the naughtiest student. My teacher always blames me for something I never did. So one day, I take revenge, my teacher was weighted about 150 kilos which made her difficult to sit on a chair, before the class start I put a small Nagle on her chair. Until today I never forget it, I can still hear her screaming as she sit down. Of course, I came in trouble again.

Since I thought of my naughtiness in school. I changed and do well. My mom wanted me to learn carpentry for me to be a carpenter but, that’s not what I want. My ambition was to be a Seaman.

For me to get a seaman’s book, I forged my mother’s signature. Since I already have one. I packed some of my things and off I go.