Intro/ sfuff about y/n

Y/n ,a kinda popular but not so popular girl. Very pretty girl (you can imagine your self as this girl if you want I really don't care 💀)

 Very pretty girl (you can imagine your self as this girl if you want I really don't care 💀)

Very pretty😝.
Anyways y/n is 5'8 she plays volleyball middle blocker and basketball point guard for karasuno high school in Japan. The tall girl has always been athletic since she could remember it's always been basketball and volleyball (and dance but she quit dance when she came to Japan in 6th grade). A very skilled and sexy ass bitch😩✋🏽.
But still not popular.She wants to be a popular girl but she doesn't at the same time.She feels like if she is popular she would have a lot of boys in line for her,even tho she kind already has a line of boys...they all are ugly.and she is to pretty to be with a ugly boy like she knows shes pretty asf .but the reason why she doesn't want to be popular is because she can not deal with weirdos.I feel like I don't need to explain why 🙂.but after she seen this tall boy in her class with glasses and blonde hair and golden-brown eyes she no longer cared if she had a line of boys for her and if she still did care about that  then she would want that boy to be In front of the line.he was so perfect for y/n tall,smart,kinda mean to everyone,nice body and (not to mention fine asf👽).She wanted him BAD.But they didn't really talk like she wanted them to talk.He sits beside y/n so she could look at him sometimes but it would not be long stares I mean she did not want to get caught starring at him bc that would be embarrassing asf to her.but one day the teacher assigned a group of two people for everyone in the class and I'm pretty sure you can guess who you got to work with😁.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑠𝑓 𝑘ℎ𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 5'6 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑠𝑓 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑎𝑝𝑛.𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘😜.

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘😜

Aɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀ Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ɪs😟