「 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝. 」 

- ☆ -

Y/n's Pov.

"Suppress your chakra," I said as I put my glove back on.
"I am!" I stared at him with an absurd look.
"I can sense your chakra! If I was her I would be able to sense you kilometres away."
"Okay then, what should I do?" I sighed as I got out my hand.
"Hold my hand, I'll do it." He did as he was told, interlocking his fingers with mine. From the corner of my eye, I saw him glance at me, "Ready?" I asked as I looked at him.
"Let's blow this place up."

- ☆ -

??? Pov.

"Lady Sakai-"
"Yes, I know." I started at the crystal ball, "They found the place somehow." I snarled.
"What should we do?"
"Code Red, now."
"What about you, Lady Sakai?"
"Don't worry about me, I have some talking to do with them." I motioned him to leave the room. I looked back at the crystal ball and scowled. She has to be an Uzumaki. Nobody else can release this seal. Well, whoever you are...I'll kill you.

- ☆ -

Y/n's Pov.

We walked through the completely destroyed village as we looked around for any sign of life.
"It's awfully quiet here," Shinki spoke up. I hummed in response.
"I don't sense anyone either. I've got a bad feeling about this." The debris crunched under our feet as we walked further in. There were a couple of high buildings that still stand over the hundreds that were fallen.
"The centre should be here." I looked that the skyscraper.
"Do we have a plan?" Shinki raised an eyebrow at me.
"No, we're just going to wing it."
We entered the building and walked through the long corridors. A drop of water fell from the ceiling to my shoulder as I looked up.
"Shinki!" We removed our hands from each others grip and jumped back as the Shinobi stood between us.
"Well...well..." In a second, Shinki's body was covered in iron sand, ready to attack the enemy. They looked back at me and smirked before running at Shinki. I was about to attack them when a wall suddenly appeared before me. What the- I activated my Sharingan and saw Chakra running through the walls. Dammit. I can't even go full-on out here because of Shinki.
I got my hand up and curled it into a fist. I built up the perfect amount of chakra before smashing the wall.
"SHANNARO!"
On the other side, the shinobi and Shinki were not there anymore. I closed my eyes and tried to sense his chakra but got nothing. Dammit.

I've been walking through these corridors for what felt like hours. It's a maze. I marked the wall again with my kunai so I don't go back the same way. My Sharingan has been activated this whole time and all the walls are made out of Chakra. I can easily smash through them but they keep rebuilding themselves. I closed my eyes once again and observed my surroundings. Maybe if I stop blocking chakra, Shinki would do the same so I can find him.

- ☆ -

Shinki's Pov.

The enemy jumped down from the ceiling before glancing at Y/n. I quickly covered myself in iron sand, ready to attack him. He suddenly started running towards me as a wall appeared between us and Y/n. My iron sand formed a spear and flew at the enemy. He smirked at me before disappearing into the wall. What the...
I quickly aimed the sand at the newly formed wall as it broke down.
"Y/n-" I stopped and stared at the empty corridor. She was there just a moment ago. I ran in that direction as more corridors opened up. That Shinobi probably can manipulate stone...this is bad.